MELANIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
liabatyd
Guru

Re: MELANIE

Post by liabatyd »

Hi,

Any other material with her available?
It’s a while ago ..

Regards,
Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must look my BTS, I don't remember what stay or not ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bash413
Padawan

Post by bash413 »

Hi Pierre
I know it’s a long time ago with this girls casting but why have not u shown the sex with her only the interview? U say she even violated u once so I know the casting would have been great but what’s the reason u did not show it?
Also I’m wondering r ur BTS videos the ones that u setup as photoshoots or sometimes r they from a real scene? Bcz some of ur bts scenes are never featured in a movie or am I wrong here?
And plz did u find the last bts scene with her and terminator and James? And can u tell which movie was that from or a dvd feature?
I know I am asking a lot of questions about her bcz I just saw her first time and I’m like wow what a bomba!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can’t show more !!! If I could it will be online already or annonced long ago …

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!