MELANIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MELANIE

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: MELANIE

Post by youdaman »

Pierre,

I love Melanie and Alain Deloin's scene from "African Dream".... It looked like the tide was coming in pretty hard as he was cumming in her face....It nearly knocked them over....

I just love Melanie... So cute, tight and hard with one incredible ass!!! Do you have any memories of this girl? She mentioned she wanted to be the teacher of small children..... I wish I would've had a teacher with an ass like that!!! Even as a very young boy I was already thinking about booty!!!

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

After the Kenya and Seychelles, trips with me, she did a good carrier, got the money she want, and go back in Ukrain. I'm sad to have lost contact, she was an incroyable girl, very smart, always smiling like a baby and so gooooood in bed. I remember one day in Seychelles, she called me in my room, I came see her and she really raped me like an animal and after I came in her mouth, pulled me out of tghe bed and pushed me in the bath full of cold water and jump on me, all water was out, a real mad attitude but just as a game for her. She was adorable...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

mauboy1
Padawan

Post by mauboy1 »

she s so georgeous....in what film appears Pierre?...Ive read she made with alain deloin in a sexcene...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she worked for me in Sex Therapy, African dream and some photo shooting.
Some nice BTS will be on line here.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Vince
Guru

Post by Vince »

She has a great smile (also)
Easy to fall in love with that smile :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was awesome, one great girl !

PW

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Une des plus belles filles que tu as faite tourner Pierre :)
Et puis contrairement a beaucoup d'autres elle a l'air assez sophistiquee. Elle dit etre a l'Universite il me semble...

Attention je dis pas que les autres filles sont betes, mais tu dois pas souvent faire tourner des Bacs +5. Ou peut que je me trompe...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Comme le veut la logique, on croise tous les styles, tous les types, tous les esprits et évidemment tous les niveaux intellectuels donc...

PW

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Il se semble qu'elle a fait du Double Anal, cette demoiselle.

Mais c'etait peut etre pas avec toi...car je crois qu'elle a tournee pas mal ailleurs.