STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
wallacewilliam
Padawan

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by wallacewilliam »

Well if not DP.....than at least with Stephan and 1-2 more guys.....Stephan fucked also the other lady......and from my point of view i think that Stella would like to have 2 or 3 guys.....as adventure

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

Post by Andrew jones 10 »

Well, the truth is that I don't think so because she is very much in love with Stephan, and I don't think she wants to have a DP with another man. We will see what fate has in store for this beautiful woman.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Let see what future will bring to us !!! I can't wait see them back in Budapest. They are great people ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

Of course, we thank Pierre for always hoping to see her again in one of her fantastic scenes and with what we all want and hope for.

zenc
Padawan

Post by zenc »

she returned from holiday as she said her Twitter page.

Andrew jones 10
Padawan

pierre this beautiful woman is stella's fantasy, she dreams of recording something with Nancy A, there is some possibility that you will bring Nancy A, or you could make her dreams come true for stella to bring her and that you do something with these beautiful ladies. What do you think, and what do you know about Stella, what she plans to do at this time since she has not recorded again in the industry.
Attachments
blonde-angel-nancy-a-with-an-amazing-smile-does-a-nude-photo-shoot-11.jpg
nancy-a-5.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nancy A don't like me, and I have no idea why but never mind, I prefer Stella 10 000 times as at least she went to me, worked with me and is my friend.
Nancy A with her husband and just very snobish people thinking they are superior to others ... So yes pretty she is but what to do with a doll without heart ???
I love girls like Stella, full of love and clear like chrystal water, honest and loving the sex more than the money !!!
I offered to Nancy A and her man to meet me, discuss and shoot as I did with Stella and Stephan but they refused. They think my videos are not for them. Great ...
As I always said, when a girl refuse just meet me before said she refuses an interview, it's never a good person.
I respect when people know me first and then take a decision ... Nancy don't care of it so I don't care of Nancy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Otempora ( Judas )
Padawan

Post by Otempora ( Judas ) »

Why ? if she refuses to meet you it's a bad person ? Strange or megalomniac view. May be she is afraid by manipulation and prefer not to go in your spider spirit or just they consider that they don't like what kind of video you do not about quality but about spirit. I think so that she doesn't see any differenc ebetween you, lp and Rocco. i don't know if she is right but she prefets metartx spirit and all universes or ultrafilms It's just a choice. No means that she considers you bad or that your work is bad. It's just a choice. You can't have all the girls. You miss too Lucretia K and many others but you get also many others.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry to tell you this but you're an idiot who need read what I said before write here ...
I invited both her and husband !!!
So you think he is also affraid been manipulated and i'm gonna try my anal system on him ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come man use your brain !!!

PW

Winterwen5769
Newb

Post by Winterwen5769 »

Hi Pierre, I wanted to thank you for bringing and promoting the career of this beautiful woman, I wanted to know if you still have contact with her and if she would be willing to return to you. Thank you very much pierre. Congratulations.