STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Jhonstiven garces
Guru

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by Jhonstiven garces »

If it is true, we must thank pierre for letting us know such a beautiful angel that we want to see her again soon in one more xxx :)

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Andrew jones 10 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:30 pm
In reality, this will never happen because Stella is married and I do not think she will look for a problem with Stephan, also she has said that she would never record with anyone other than her husband
Don't be too sure. Even the most loyal girls who would never ever cheat on their husband or boyfriend can be convinced by the powers of persuasion of Pierre Woodman.

Most of the time, Pierre manages to convince them, either willingly or even through the girls own choice of infidelity because of their curiousity and desire to have an innocent personal experience. Hence why some of the girls are fucked off camera and we will never get to see it. Lena Reif is an example. She was innocent and loyal and too pure and wouldn't want to upset her husband so there is no footage and she can still be innocent and go home to a happy husband and know full well that she secretly got DP'd and enjoyed the experience. Nobody will ever know.

Viola is another example. She only wanted shoot with her BF. But what happened next? Pierre and Thomas Stone were balls deep inside both her holes. I can tell you in that sitiation the last thing on her mind was her BF.

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

So what do you say? Could this happen with the precious Stella. because this is what everyone expects

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think you'll see that one day !!!
But if one day it happens never Stella will cheat Stephan, only Stephan could wish it maybe because we are friends but Stella is one of the most honest girl I know on this planet and they will end their lives together ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

STELLA and STEPHAN wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:45 am
Hello to everyone!

About "Stella allow fuck another girls, but she "don't allowed":
she just don't wanna to fuck with another guys and i am if she will say i wanna to fuck this guy i won't say "OH NO, WHY, NO PLEASE etc...."
Also there is no reason for Stella to cheat because Stephan already said she can fuck other guys if she want.So if the day come she want, then it will happen, if she don't want, then it wont.

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

it is true everything is in their hands and they see if they accept. by the way will the master pierre have a photo with her after her casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why ???? When you watch the video you see her at the end I think …

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

or if I say that if you had the fortune to take pictures with her when she was in your apartment and you want to show us or show us. :)

Jhonstiven garces
Guru

I think I am lucky to open twitter and that these 2 wonderful people appear, the teacher pierre and the beautiful stella :D :)
Attachments
20210801_093833.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah cool !!!

PW