CAMILLA MOON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Valmont
Guru

Re: CAMILLA MOON

Post by Valmont »

Well, I saw a message of mercury123 on another topic, I'm relieved!
But what did mercury123 think about this fabulous update of CAMILLA's casting? He did not tell us...His opinion interests me.

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Valmont wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:32 pm
Well, I saw a message of mercury123 on another topic, I'm relieved!
But what did mercury123 think about this fabulous update of CAMILLA's casting? He did not tell us...His opinion interests me.
Great scene!! thank you, Pierre!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Like LEANNE LACE, CAMILLA MOON really deserves a PERFECT 10 !
And contrary to LEANNE, she does a lot of anal in this casting for the fans...

Pierre, you asked to your webmasters what happened on the day of the update of her casting, 5th December? Because in Top 2020, she was number 8 before the update. And now on 20th December, she is number 10 in Top 2020. On 5th December, she falled from number 8 til number 20. She recovered 10 ranks but did not came back to her original rank. So she is the only girl in Top 2020 who is less well-ranked AFTER her update.

It is a pity because some people like me said that her casting and update were amongst the best ones of the site. And I really believed that this exceptional casting could be in the Top 3 or 5 of 2020. If she didnt lose 12 ranks in one day, this could be possible.

I am sure i did not make a mistake because for example Camilla lost this week a lot of ranks in Top of the week. But this is normal because she didnt have the views she had the week of her update. On Top 2020, you have all amount of views, streamings and downloads which couldnt decrease but only increase al over the year, so it's a little weird to see a girl who lost ranks. Sometimes it could happen when a girl has more views (like Sasha Heaven who become number 7 of Camilla, one week before her update) but it couldnt happen than 12 girls win on the same day 12 ranks on the same girl and especially the day of the casting's update of the girl. This didnt make any sense. So I think this is a serious mistake from computers on the 5th December.

And it's a pity and unfair too because Camilla Moon is now just one rank before Ophelia Dust who did not make any real efforts to do a good scene, nothing that could be compared to Camilla.

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Valmont wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:01 pm
Like LEANNE LACE, CAMILLA MOON really deserves a PERFECT 10 !
And contrary to LEANNE, she does a lot of anal in this casting for the fans...

Pierre, you asked to your webmasters what happened on the day of the update of her casting, 5th December? Because in Top 2020, she was number 8 before the update. And now on 20th December, she is number 10 in Top 2020. On 5th December, she falled from number 8 til number 20. She recovered 10 ranks but did not came back to her original rank. So she is the only girl in Top 2020 who is less well-ranked AFTER her update.

It is a pity because some people like me said that her casting and update were amongst the best ones of the site. And I really believed that this exceptional casting could be in the Top 3 or 5 of 2020. If she didnt lose 12 ranks in one day, this could be possible.

I am sure i did not make a mistake because for example Camilla lost this week a lot of ranks in Top of the week. But this is normal because she didnt have the views she had the week of her update. On Top 2020, you have all amount of views, streamings and downloads which couldnt decrease but only increase al over the year, so it's a little weird to see a girl who lost ranks. Sometimes it could happen when a girl has more views (like Sasha Heaven who become number 7 of Camilla, one week before her update) but it couldnt happen than 12 girls win on the same day 12 ranks on the same girl and especially the day of the casting's update of the girl. This didnt make any sense. So I think this is a serious mistake from computers on the 5th December.

And it's a pity and unfair too because Camilla Moon is now just one rank before Ophelia Dust who did not make any real efforts to do a good scene, nothing that could be compared to Camilla.
You`re right Valmont. Camilla`s casting is one of the best ever. It has something for everyone`s taste.
It deserves a top position for sure!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Unfortunately the computer do the job correctly, all depends of the sales, the members choice, the streaming etc ...
No need to try find deeper, the numbers are the numbers ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

I watched again this extraordinary update and normally I am not jealous of Pierre, not at all, but only for this marvellous foot massage (like it is said in Pulp Fiction), I envy him, haha...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yes she was so good at it !!! Unforgetable ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

camilla-moon-.jpg
camilla-moon-.jpg (15.3 KiB) Viewed 1210 times

The most beautiful green eyes of the site...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think I nearly agree yes !!!

PW

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Camilla Moon green eyes.jpg

Well I think that we could admire more her wonderful green eyes on this picture!

I watched her casting again...it's really one of the best updates on all your site!
These twenty last minutes, wow!

Camilla should have deserved more success for this amazing performance!