CAMILLA MOON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CAMILLA MOON

Post by admin »

rodney1964
Guru

Re: CAMILLA MOON

Post by rodney1964 »

Pretty face!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This lady is simply fantastic !!! The little sample at the end of her casting should give you an idea of "what is in the motor" and trust me, been with her it's like drive a Ferrari !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Crackers
Guru

Post by Crackers »

Did you served her a lemon juice at the end?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You'll know when I'll put the CX online ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Miguel Uribe
Padawan

Post by Miguel Uribe »

Hello Pierre: When did you plan to put her online?

chestnut
Padawan

Post by chestnut »

Amazing body. Hope to see the rest soon!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Camilla is an underrated model because for sure one of the best perfomer I have ever met. Something I did with her will come soon ...

PW

LordNicholvs
Newb

Post by LordNicholvs »

Hello, Mr Woodman.
Can you tell when Camilla Moon's updated WCX & WUNF scenes will be finally released? :cry: I cant wait to see them. Her most anticipated works in my opinion
I totally agree with you that she is an awesome performer,smoking hot girl, extraordinary passionate, energetic. I also share your opinion that unfortunately she's really underated (unfair), deserving much more attention from studios,producers.
The last "chapter" of my letter to you, Mr Woodman, would be a very important for me(and definitely for her as well) earnest request as a very long-term loyal fan of your movies(since 90s) and scenes: Please, invite her to act in new scenes of your studio. She's a diamond. I'm sure she will accept with a great pleasure and she NEEDS it. I'd also be very greatful to you if you will recommend her to other producers too so she wouldn't suffer from the lack of attention or job.
Anyway, even without others, you can do a lot for her by yourself by offering new scenes. Sending warmest regards from Russia,
Respectfully
Nick.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Will do it soon ... I really like a lot Camilla, she is an exceptional girl.

PW