MILANA ROMANOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
adamhirst6788
Guru

Re: MILANA ROMANOVA

Post by adamhirst6788 »

She is a sexual demon like you say. Love her.

BlackSon
Guru

Post by BlackSon »

Hello, Pierre) Any news about the update? :D

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

To be updated ... seems a little overkill
By releasing castings in 1-2 and sometimes 3 parts and furthermore doing this as well with the XXX’s mathematically the complete scenes are outnumbered by the incomplete scene’s with every new release.
Already more than 300 scenes to be updated out of +/- 1500 hardcore castings/xxx and that share increases with every new release.

Food for thoughts

Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No way I can change anything so it has no sens to complain dear Liabatyd, just think I'll be able give you something when i'll be retired. It's cool no ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Not really complaining, but more mixed feelings dear PW.
I follow you since years and do hope you will never retire. On the flip-side knowing that hope is not realistic it is indeed very good that you will be able to provide content after your retirement.
I am just hoping that I will still be alive by the time those hidden classics and jewels from the past will surface 😏

Best regards,
Liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I'm not on earth forever but even if I died next week, my brother will continue to do my post production work in case I could not.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:49 am
Well I'm not on earth forever but even if I died next week, my brother will continue to do my post production work in case I could not.

PW
Very interesting death speech, but would you like Pierre not to have had the satisfaction of making all the fans happy when life allowed? And this is true both for her and for her fans who surely will not all be young and with a whole life ahead.