NYOMI STAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
occidental
Guru

Re: NYOMI STAR

Post by occidental »

tango75jlb wrote:
occidental wrote:ça donne faim ! :roll:

Ta photo est pas mal, mais Nyomi Star est quand même beaucoup plus belle dans le casting Woodmanien ;)
oui c'est vrai , une asiat blonde ça fait encore plus sexy ;)

joeshred
Padawan

Post by joeshred »

happy new year, here i am again requesting for asian or black girl soon.

thank you

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

It's been a long time since I've seen a lady with Asian characteristics in action with you. She has such a lovely smile and her way of talking to you is very arousing. So I would like to mention my request from 27 Jan 2017 again to have her with you and your sidekick. I want to hear her moan loudly and see her sweet ass fucked hard by you two. Maybe Nyomi will fit into your continuation schedule and you can get her out of your magic box.

If not, no problem... Again, I am very optimistic that you will get some nice surprises out of Santa's bag for Christmas, New Year's Eve and the beginning of the year.

Thank you already for all your adventures you shared with passion with us in the now 2nd fucking Corona year.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks for your kind post !!!

I'll try set it up in 2022 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SpermDonor
Guru

Post by SpermDonor »

Update?

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:23 pm
Thanks for your kind post !!!

I'll try set it up in 2022 !!!

PW
Bonjour Pierre

je m'autorise la seule demande de casting de Nyomi Star que je ferais de l'année car je ne veux pas te harceler, ou alors qu'une seule fois lol
Si nous pouvions avoir ce casting avant 2023 ce serait génial; si nous ne l'avons pas çà ne m'empêchera de continuer de soutenir ton travail :D
Si par bonheur il sort, alors pour ta prochaine prévente, je doublerai voire triplerai mon soutien, pour te dire encore plus merci de ce cadeau
Ciao Mister

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je vais voir ce qui faisable, j'ai du pain sur la planche là ... je peux pas satisfaire toutes les demandes en même temps !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Je sais...
Je m'autorise une fois par an d'être gentiment chiant avec toi, si tous tes abonnés font une demande spéciale une fois par an cela fait un paquet de demandes spéciales à satisfaire j'en ai bien conscience, merci de m'avoir répondu
Le vote pour dégager les + fortes demandes est un bon système "démocratique" ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je sais mais c'est pas toujours évident de satisfaire chacun dans les temps !!!

PW

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Magnifique !!