ANGELA ALLISON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mercury123
Guru

Re: ANGELA ALLISON

Post by mercury123 »

Durex88 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:39 pm
Hello Pierre!

I feel so bad because nobody ask for her other than me and my chances are low but i try it again. I don’t really want to push you but when i don’t ask i will never ever get it.
You’re not alone, Durex!! Also hoping for her casting soon!

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

You are not alone Durex, i appreciate her a lot also she has something very attractive

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Thank you guys for your support! It’s a nice thing not be alone with my request! I really appreciate that.

Pierre is a busy man. Hopefully he can make my wish come true. It would be a great honor. Of the actually 300 + plus Updates to wait for she is the one for me....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In January 2021 ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Wow... Thank you so much

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Pierre no chance for my Dreamgirl this month as you promised :cry: :cry: :cry:

jeff479
Guru

Post by jeff479 »

Chose promise...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui je sais ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Loud support for Angela Allison and Durex! :D Looking forward to the scene very much.

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

First i want to thank jeff479, Beinhart, tango75jlb, mercury123 for your support for my absolutely Dreamgirl. You guys have just a good taste.

Pierre i wish I’ve wish i have never written this message and this Casting was already updated or it is next 1-2 to come. But when I read today who's the next updates to come it brokes my heart. I’ve thought you make me a present that i always remember this month. But it seems to me that it won't happen and it hurts so much.

Angela is different than the other beautiful girls here for me. For other girls here I’ve never would begging and never would ask for. I just want to be a good member here and supporter of your work and the last thing i want is arguing with you. I don’t want to open your website with a bad taste i my mouth.

Can i expect her Casting after the two other?

I just want a present that i always remember and not a disappointment that i always remember that would´ve be. Please please please one and only favor