CAMILLA MOON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
izentgood
Padawan

Re: CAMILLA MOON

Post by izentgood »

Effectivement Pierre lorsque je regarde sur l'ordi ça marche, mais sur mon téléphone ça affiche 2h et dès que je déclenche la lecture ça passe à 1h38.
Donc ça vient de l'appli.

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

le problème vient du téléphone nouvelle generation 8-)
Attachments
téléphone-ericofon-lm-ericsson-en-plastique-abs-1960.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Bon effectivement il ya un soucis sur mobile. Il fallait commencer par me le préciser ... on va le reparer aujourd'hui !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

izentgood
Padawan

Post by izentgood »

Excuse moi Pierre mais je ne le savais pas avant ta réponse du 6 décembre. C'est à ce moment là que j'ai vérifié sur mon ordi et constaté qu'il y avait une différence.
La prochaine fois avant de t'avertir je vérifierai l'appli et le web ça m'évitera de me faire engueuler.
"Sans haine ni violence".
La bise

Gorgontt
Padawan

Post by Gorgontt »

Do you think she will do double anal one day?

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

quoi ? une double banale ? :? :P
Attachments
165c4d9e-7431-4d56-b944-e4f49f85c0d9.jpg

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

"The first casting was already fabulous (each part of the team came two times each) but this update is really a complete festival : from 1.38 to 2.05, in a scene one-to-one, you have :

- a long and sensual blowjob shot without cuts from a large point of views for those who are nostalgics of the old castings. And a CIM sudden and explosive. The most beautiful moment is when Camilla and Pierre salute each other like asian sexual masters who have a huge respect after a long fight.
- an extraordinary sodomy with Camilla blindfolded. I regret to not speak russian but I think I understood what she said..hum what she ...screamed. The anal scene, very intense, (we heard also Pierre shouting loud) finishes by a pretty creampie.
- a golden shower, with a short cut, but we can see that it's completely real. Poor Camilla, she coughs a little, after swallowing all.
- and when we believed the scene is over, one last blowjob for the road...Deepthroat, even if Camilla has a throat a little irritated by the GS."

I forgot a squirt before going to the shower. Camilla didnt squirt so much but we forgive her, she gave us so much in this scene...Sexual passion and elegance...

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Camilla gicle à fond ...
Attachments
12 (1).jpg

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

THANK YOU occidental ! You have a GREAT collection of pictures of CAMILLA!
I'm sure that everybody like it!

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

Great update, thanks!