NICOL ALISA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: NICOL ALISA

Post by mspm89 »

She looks less androgynous now...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but anyway she is a complicate person !!! The thing is she has one of the best pussy + ass of the world !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

file.jpg
She has a really weird attitude. One moment you love her and the next you hate her but she does intrigue me because of the amazing body. I understand if you dont want to talk about it at the moment Pierre, but would you say this anal scene will be fully updated in the future or not?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course it will be updated or I'll have not showed you this image !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Great news! Stunning body and tight ass is a killer combination!! Looking forward to it.

Rezso
Padawan

Post by Rezso »

Hello Pierre

When update Nicol? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe in 2022 !!

PW

ekibat
Newb

Post by ekibat »

Any news?

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:10 am
D'abord merci de t'être abonné ici, ensuite, les gens dont tu parles passent leur vie à dire des saloperies sur moi parce qu'il n'ont rien d'autre à faire. Tant mieux parce que pendant ce temps moi je travaille pour mes fans !!!

Ils sont des Mammouth financièrement par rapport à moi mais de simples chihuahuas face au "Doberwoodman" quand il s'agit de mettre des exclusivités sur la table !!!
Demande leur de te montrer sur leur site la plupart des bombasses que j'ai fait depuis le 1er janvier et aprés tu pourras peut-être les croire.
Moralité :
- Le fric ce n'est pas la clef du succés
- Les grosses bites non plus ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

et pour te prouver qu'ils sont vraiment aussi ignorants que cons voilà une petite image pour toi :

340175233.jpg

PW
Her pussy looks literally like a flower :D and her gesture pretty interesting :lol:

dragon34
Guru

Post by dragon34 »

please update pierre :oops: :oops: :oops: