NICOL ALISA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: NICOL ALISA

Post by mspm89 »

She looks less androgynous now...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but anyway she is a complicate person !!! The thing is she has one of the best pussy + ass of the world !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

file.jpg
She has a really weird attitude. One moment you love her and the next you hate her but she does intrigue me because of the amazing body. I understand if you dont want to talk about it at the moment Pierre, but would you say this anal scene will be fully updated in the future or not?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course it will be updated or I'll have not showed you this image !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

adamhirst6788
Guru

Post by adamhirst6788 »

Great news! Stunning body and tight ass is a killer combination!! Looking forward to it.

Rezso
Padawan

Post by Rezso »

Hello Pierre

When update Nicol? :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe in 2022 !!

PW