VITTORIA DOLCE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: VITTORIA DOLCE

Post by nautica »

:?: :?: :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sorry but at the moment it's very complicate !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I understand Pierre, but we are waiting since 2017 you can try it, there are more recent casting that have already been updated, and Vittoria Dolce's Castin was in 2017. :( :| :cry:

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Good afternoon
First of all, Happy New Year
Pierre has been three years and the full video nothing :| :( :cry: , you have to dust off this video.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I do not know how much longer we will have to wait it has been requested more than a year ago and nothing :?: :| :cry: :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are a lot of casting to update and not only Vittoria. I like her a lot but it's not so easy to manage it the way everyone want it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

If you do not start with the edition you will not finish it, the last complete casting was released on the 9th of this month, in a free time you work on it and so on.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And what ??? one sex casting a week is the regular mode and tonight you’ll have Lexy Gold.

PW

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Hi Pierre can i ask if you prefer the Victoria's or Andreina deluxe's ass?? Which one is better?

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

In my opinion they are very different, Vittoria ass is majestic, strong and thick similar to Mia Linz

The Andreina has a smaller build due to its slim body

In conclusion we want to see the performance of Vittoria and that ass at the casting.