VITTORIA DOLCE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
nautica
Guru

Re: VITTORIA DOLCE

Post by nautica »

:?: :?: :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sorry but at the moment it's very complicate !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I understand Pierre, but we are waiting since 2017 you can try it, there are more recent casting that have already been updated, and Vittoria Dolce's Castin was in 2017. :( :| :cry:

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Good afternoon
First of all, Happy New Year
Pierre has been three years and the full video nothing :| :( :cry: , you have to dust off this video.

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I do not know how much longer we will have to wait it has been requested more than a year ago and nothing :?: :| :cry: :(

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are a lot of casting to update and not only Vittoria. I like her a lot but it's not so easy to manage it the way everyone want it !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!