SANDRA DARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
doxxx
Guru

Re: SANDRA DARK

Post by doxxx »

doxxx wrote:Imagephoto upload

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

the beautiful new york set !
doxxx wrote:Image

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

set of new york is destroyed pierre?

therover
Guru

Post by therover »

Thanks for the recommendation doxxx. I visited Sandra's interview and she is incredibly cute. A long time ago, but an excellent find by Pierrre. :)

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

therover wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:51 pm
Thanks for the recommendation doxxx. I visited Sandra's interview and she is incredibly cute. A long time ago, but an excellent find by Pierrre. :)
Thanks to you, for loving the old 90s job that seems not to interest and is penalized on this site

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

New york set?

Beinhart
Guru

Post by Beinhart »

Could you please stop whining, doxx, or at least take a break from it? Many of us like the old stuff, both early castings and BTS scenes, but I almost stay away from the threads because of the constant complaints.

I would imagine Pierre feels much the same way... 😏

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

Beinhart wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:09 pm
Could you please stop whining, doxx, or at least take a break from it? Many of us like the old stuff, both early castings and BTS scenes, but I almost stay away from the threads because of the constant complaints.

I would imagine Pierre feels much the same way... 😏
I don't think you care about old stuff at all, otherwise you would never wait months and months to pay for any subscription! so please go back to your modern videos and don't get in the way to make yourself beautiful with pierre woodman! thank you !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

one last thing: if you say you like old things, why have I never seen you thank you for what you have given us over the years? easy to criticize when you have no interest, I see continuous complaints also in the other sections, people asking for videos every week, but rightly there are interests there ....

doxxx
Guru

Re: SANDRA

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm
It's Sandra topic not Conny ! The answer is on the Conny topic ...
About Sandra there is one BTS on the site with her... but some totaly new and never showed nowhere will come in the next weeks !

PW
But is there really something about her? because since 2009 it's been a really long time