SANDRA DARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SANDRA DARK

Post by admin »

peetee1
Guru

Re: SANDRA

Post by peetee1 »

I really like this girl in The Pyramid its a great scene is there any B T S with her which has not been released i would be very interested in seeing them Thanks

dejann78
Padawan

Post by dejann78 »

Pieere where is video Conny i not see more video with conny why has not more vide scene initation with conny i was ready to accept video to download conny video initation scene when i see video is not here more,why

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's Sandra topic not Conny ! The answer is on the Conny topic ...
About Sandra there is one BTS on the site with her... but some totaly new and never showed nowhere will come in the next weeks !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dejann78
Padawan

Post by dejann78 »

Good Pieer i know this topic Sandra but I wanted to ask where is the video Conny JL afternoon did not see any that sheltered it has been now, I'm intentionally uso to Sandra topic to ask for video Conny,one question pieer have difficulties we will not accept a fee system constantly rejects me barely today I have accepted me for a video to pay after noway do not know that will not refuse me, and always have money in the account of the visa card

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why you don't post on Conny topic man ??? The video is on line...
About credit card, I know it's a problem but the bank sometime refuse people who have money on their account for diverses reasons and I can't do nothing about it...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dejann78
Padawan

Post by dejann78 »

pieer yesterday afternoon was not Conny video moved and I was so I used the Sandra topic to ask where is the video right Conny was moved only evening appeared again.now well in line, there is a video Conny which work perfectly

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In that case the life is beautiful amigo !!!

PW

dejann78
Padawan

Post by dejann78 »

Yes Pieer brother my

dejann78
Padawan

Post by dejann78 »

What is beutifull life oooooo What is beautifull life oooooo