TAYLEE WOOD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: TAYLEE WOOD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

More or less yes and also after such huge scenes, not sure it has any sens make it now.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She was supposed come back soon for a WUNF but made a "money stop" on her way !!!
I don't know what to do now ... Even if I appreciate her, not sure it has a sens for me now to shoot anything !!!

PW
"Money stop" at the circus you mean ? So what ?
The only question is : if you shoot a WUNF with Taylee Wood (with Joss Lescaf for example), will it sell ? And I think the answer is yes !!

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Taylee en vacance avec sa copine Keira Flow ! ( un Wunf ) ?
Attachments
92730431_934743573620994_6917430226247961512_n.jpg

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:More or less yes and also after such huge scenes, not sure it has any sens make it now.

PW
If I had any say in it, I would say it makes perfect sense to counter the other 'jobs' by doing a WUNF in old school 1-on-1 casting style. Just a little POV with the start of the scene, a lot of static camera so you are able to use your hands while making sex with her. For sure add belly down anal (hard and intensive) with her facing the camera so her visual expressions are to be seen. And lastly some hair pulling while doing doggy anal with her when going to orgasm and you're set.

Would excite me a lot more than the 100th scene where she gets destroyed by a group.

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

pieter wrote: If I had any say in it, I would say it makes perfect sense to counter the other 'jobs' by doing a WUNF in old school 1-on-1 casting style. Just a little POV with the start of the scene, a lot of static camera so you are able to use your hands while making sex with her. For sure add belly down anal (hard and intensive) with her facing the camera so her visual expressions are to be seen. And lastly some hair pulling while doing doggy anal with her when going to orgasm and you're set.

Would excite me a lot more than the 100th scene where she gets destroyed by a group.
This makes some sense. Most of the material I see around with her is of the rough type. That cute face deserves some love (that doesn't mean the sex has to be 100% vanilla) for a change. :lol:

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

Agree I would like to see more sensual scenes with this curvy doll

sharonkh
Newb

Post by sharonkh »

Taylee is simply amazing !

occidental
Guru

Post by occidental »

Taylee très classe à l'apero avec sa copine Keira en blonde !
Attachments
84968323_613703365856493_116547281300201081_n(1).jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui elle sont mignonnes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

jcchris
Padawan

Post by jcchris »

Et donc, tu vas retravailler avec elle ou non ?