MIHO LECHTER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MIHO LECHTER

Post by admin »

mick
Newb

Re: MIHO LECHTER

Post by mick »

Wow, she's great. I love this girl. I cannot wait for her next video. Great job Pierre.

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierre, thank you - you destroyed in this moment my 40 years old fear of Friday 13th !! When a day begins with such a delicious breakfast like Miho it can`t be a bad day, it`s a wonderful day !!

Miho is absolutly balou-style: young, natural, a little bit innocent - thank you for this sequence, I enjoyed every second.

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Poooolice nationale, contrôle d'identité, vos papiers s'il vous plait!

Permier casting que je vois qui débute par un contrôle d'idendité!

Jolie fille mais rien de spécial...elle ressemble trop à une française.

Pas mal ton assistante/traductice sinon!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Mick, her next video will be in Wake-Up and Fuck

Balou, happy to see you're back around, yes I agree with you she is a cute angel ! I love her sparking eyes and her incroyable natural way of been !

Booz, je commence à me demander quel jeu tu joues ici, il y a plusieurs castings qui commencent comme ça sur le site mais simplement je ne le montre que rarement. Ensuite, les gouts sont dans la nature, mais à titre perso, je considère ce casting comme l'un des meilleurs historiques sur le plan de la spontanéité et j'admire le "peps" incroyable de cette poupée qui n'a rien d'une française puisqu'elle est moitié Russe et Porto-ricaine... mais bon, là encore, chacun voit midi à sa porte, mais j'aimerai bien en croiser des comme ça à tout les carrefours de Paris !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sunFire
Padawan

Post by sunFire »

Not special??, she is fantastic!!!, is a great scene, as balou said nice for brakefast, I like more that knid of girls rather than wanna be models, bravo maestro!!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

It's no wonder why we love you so much, PW! You give us such amazing girls! Miho is no exception, she's real breath of fresh air! So cute and intelligent with such a great personality! You can't help but love a girl like this!

BTW, the interview was absolutely fascinating and the scene with Reda very very very HOT! Say Hi to that dude for me, he seems like a cool guy!

Again, thanks for this great girl, PW! I'm definitely looking forward to her WUNF scene!

Take it easy, buddy!
Your fan, The Canadian.

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

Oh putain!
Oh putain!
Oh putain!
c'est ton chef d'oeuvre ce truc.
bravo a tous les trois!
hein?

inthebutt
Padawan

Post by inthebutt »

Trop française !? Elle est surper bandante commt toutes les françaises quoi ! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas toutes les françaises .... le quota de belles frenchies en comparaison de ce qu'il y a à l'est, fait triste mine !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!