AISHA LARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: AISHA LARK

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure today but it's on the way ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

occidental wrote:c'est vrai d'habitude elle sont bien brune avec de la moustache :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Aujourd'hui ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

Amazing news!!!!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On the way ... I forgot it was a really incredible nasty babe and Balou will like that one very much I think !!!
Also she was really one of the most sympathetic girl I ever crossed in this industry.
AICHA-LARK---CASTING-X-191.jpg
PW

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

Judging from earlier experiences, it will show up at the front page some hours before the actual video is fully uploaded/processed and 1080p is the latest to be made.
I assume it will be finished soon

yoda_76
Padawan

Post by yoda_76 »

Looking forward to this babe ! I'm convinced that we won't be disappointed.... :P :D

urmrpar
Padawan

Post by urmrpar »

Great casting!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you Ragingboner, you told it right.
I need to have a bit of life sometime and can't stay H24 front of my computer.
When a video arrive for first time online it's simple, no any image goes on front page before all is ready ( excepted the 1080p that I volontary keep for the end as it is what the pirates prefer take first )
But when a video is already partially online with interview only and I update it, I am supposed wait the exact moment all encoding are made before put it in the hardcore section. Sorry but I prefer do other things and at the minute the video goes to the encoding I put it on the home page, so yes it needs often between 1 and 3 hours ( depend how long is the video ), before you can get. I hope you can forgive me for that !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:On the way ... I forgot it was a really incredible nasty babe and Balou will like that one very much I think !!!
Also she was really one of the most sympathetic girl I ever crossed in this industry.
PW
Oh yes, due to my romanian blood (thanks to my ever loved grandmother) I`m always keen on romanian girls - I enjoyed her this morning a lot

You published yesterday this fantastic girl, I had yesterday a fantastic romanian MILF five hours in my bed who was anal virgin and never had oral orgasm before due to violence in her youth - both is history :D