OLIVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Wild
Guru

Re: OLIVIA SIN

Post by Wild »

poonies32 wrote:She is the next Tushy girl!
:lol: what a coincidence! Right after she tells Pierre she does not want to do anal scenes anymore.

Tushy? Oh, now everything is clear, she prefers more classy (and boring) things ....
Perhaps she changed her mind on the anal just after the scene for Tushy, the cock was perhaps too big and she did not feel comfortable.

PS scene directed by Julia Grandi ...
Julia Grandi is a friend of Pierre but since I feel the coupled Vixen-Julia Grandi I only see negative repercussions for Pierre's work. My thoughs.

tobasmina
Guru

Post by tobasmina »

Mais maintenant que je j’y pense c’est vrai que c’est pas la putain de première fois que des histoires comme ça apparaissent avec toujours le même scénario un mec gros enculé je présume rentre en contact par téléphone ou va à la rencontre des models et les retournes contre celui qui leur a donné leur chances en premier et à qui elle doivent tout souvent à base de trucs d’égaux du type pierre touche au mineur pierre n’a pas de test Pierre drogue les filles c’est scandaleux le pire c’est qu’on voit à travers les images et vidéos que poste Pierre de sa vie privé que c’est un chic type un mec franc et rigolo pas radin qu’on aimerait tous avoir en amis et c’est pas de la lèche je le pense alors vraiment je capte pas sois Pierre joue la comédie et est en réalité un salop de première sois ce milieu est un ramassis de fils de pute et Pierre devrais arrêter de croire qu’il a des amie dedans Ps c’est vrai pierre elle est devenu quoi la Ines lenvin je t’en supplie ne me dit pas qu’elle a craché du venin sur toi je t’en supplie

Savage
Padawan

Post by Savage »

TUSHY scene was in October, not yesterday, and the truth is that Olivia dont like anal, that is all, and this is not Pierre fault, just she's desigion. She will not able for anal sex anymore for a long time. Unfortunately Pierre's main theme is anal sex, thats the point.

And so, Olivia is not as julmodel anymore, she is with brillbabes agency. But i will still waiting for your very hot and nice scenes with her, Pierre, and thanks for showing us Olivia in real and truth anal initiation, i hope she will more hot in your IR DP made at your WUNF hardcore in 2019!

Samnots
Newb

Re : OLIVIA SIN

Post by Samnots »

How do you know the date of production of this Tushy video?
You seriously think that Mr Lansky would have waited 2 months to put an anal scene online with Olivia knowing that Pierre had a presale on his site ???
And do you think Pierre would be crazy enough to offer a pre-sale if another anal existed elsewhere?
And she just returned from Spain, what a coincidence!
poonies32 wrote:
She is the next Tushy girl!

:lol: what a coincidence! Right after she tells Pierre she does not want to do anal scenes anymore.

Tushy? Oh, now everything is clear, she prefers more classy (and boring) things ....
Yes IMO it is perfectly plain - and I, personally, find it regrettable
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote :
She is very different after her shooting in Spain than she was even a week ago when sending me a lot of very sweet sms, to became suddenly distant and be focus only on her full december bookings.
Means also a lot!

You seem to know a lot of things Savage and want to manipulate us. I just hope you're right about a DP for Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's OK guys, I don't want any real hard conflict with Olivia !!!
If she decided takes some distances with me she must have her reasons and even if it does not make me happy I have to accept it.
Only thing making me nervous is I have no idea why all this. It is already happened that some girls became under contract and still keep friendly with me.
But at same time it's true that Jia Lissa don't give me any sign of life since she became a Tushy model. Maybe it has nothing to do with it, maybe it has, but I have other thing to take care about and also there is no any formal proove on my side of any contract made with Olivia by Tushy.
I just hope you're right about a DP for Pierre
Yes he is and this is why again I want said thank you to Olivia about her great work for me. Maybe in few weeks, month she will call me for a drink and all will be OK again.
I am a cool guy and my first option is always peace.
I feel there is "something or someone" responsable of this situation and I want believe at a certain point, Olivia will understand who was the most correct and nice with her in this business and she will come back for a sweet kiss ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Alex Hentai
Padawan

Re : OLIVIA SIN

Post by Alex Hentai »

People complain often on other forums about Pierre quality content whilst soft-soaping the quality of Tushy video in the mean time you can see on Eurobabes site the sharpness quality of Pierre's work is very superior to Greg's work not to mention about soporific action to the point you fall asleep before the cumshot !
Attachments
Screen Capt.png

dargema
Padawan

Post by dargema »

Very bad news that she does not come back to do other scenes with you, I really expected to see more of her here because she is a very beautiful girl.
Surely we will see it in other scenes with other companies but never compared with Maestro Pierre ...

Savage
Padawan

Post by Savage »

Never say 'never'

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's a famous sentence but she is not taking this direction at the moment and she moves away more than she gets closer !!! :( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

So we can say the business is more rotten with dirty bastards who do "snake plan" in silent, now in 2018, than in the 90's, 2000 ? Situation like this, with Olivia, will surely happen again, so Pierre you who have lived things from the inside during 3 décades, do you feel that specialy today it's worse than in the past ? I'm not talking about piracy because this is generaly folks from outside the business, i'm taling about shit plans and dirty bastards from inside the business.