OLIVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Bobby
Guru

Re: OLIVIA SIN

Post by Bobby »

Don't stress yourself when things change. Nobody knows the future and maybe at some point in the future it is all good again.

You had plans, then things changed, happens from time to time ...

:)

iilic
Padawan

Post by iilic »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I did anything bad to her, it's even the opposite as I helped her a lot to be known and also to get many bookings, reason why now she don't really care of me, after I became useless !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PW
At least, she licked your ass. :P And consider yourself lucky for getting her ass first time. And that's the reason why GS should be right at 1st shoot, now's too late. Or maybe not, it's women, everything could change in a day.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

you could have a new scene in stock with Olivia Sin (shooted today
I have an incredible scene in stock yes, so as I said, I am grateful for what she did with me, but I don't understand why one week ago she was full of kindness for me and from a day to another she became the opposite without even we meet or I did anything bad.
It's a bit scary ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Moi aussi ce genre de changement de comportement soudain me dépasse, mais ce qui me choque le +, ce n'est pas tant qu'elle soit totalement libre de ses choix bien évidemment, c'est plutôt de revenir sur sa parole donnée; si elle devait revenir faire UNE scène avec toi et te dire que ce serait la dernière après, là ok c'est la vie; mais faire de cette façon, franchement c'est pas très cool
Nelly Kent te dit une chose, et tiens sa parole, c'est une fille en or
Pierre, dans le même ordre d'idée, as-tu des nouvelles d'Ines lenvin qui t'avait promis de ''finir le travail'' d'une scène tronquée, ou pas du tout?

Bonne journée ;)

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

C'est toujours des mystérieux coup de téléphones qui viennent provoquer ce changement brutal, alors que 24H avant, la fille (comme ici Olivia), tout sourire, balance publiquement quelle adore la bite de Pierre dans son cul et quelle en est accro, on sait jamais qui se cache derrière ces fameux appels, ni d'où ils viennent, et c'était déjà arrivé en direct avec une autre fille en plein casting, Pierre avait laissé tourné la caméra, on l'a voyait vaguement discuter doucement dans la pièce à coté en anglais avec quelqu'un... donc ce sont des méthodes de fils de putes sans foi ni loi, Pierre lui c'est un homme de parole et qui se planque pas, l'histoire s'en rappelera ! Et je doute que ce sont les agents qui font ce genre de coup de pute en retournant le tête des filles, Pierre est amis avec la plupart et ils connaissent son sérieux, donc ça vient de ailleurs non ?

Savage
Padawan

Post by Savage »

Pierre, this is really sad news! Olivia is a very special girl, you know...
So, im glad you have an amazing scenes with her, but i wanna more, and i ask myself - what@uck?! I think she is not ready to rough and anal, in fact, and this is the point!
I dont know if you will be speaking qith Olivia but maybe i would be right..

poonies32
Padawan

Post by poonies32 »

She is the next Tushy girl!
Cheers
Poonies

erreipkcuf
Newb

Post by erreipkcuf »

Lovely lady

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is the next Tushy girl!
Could be yes but anyway they will not do more than I did ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Legion23
Guru

Post by Legion23 »

Judging by the preview, Lansky won't be using her again. He prefers his ladies to have a permanent bored or did I leave the stove on look.

So much for changing her mind about anal sex.