NIKKY ANDERSSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NIKKY ANDERSSON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The king " Alain Deloin" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

woodyfan23 wrote:Whose lucky cock is inside Nikky's pussy down there? :evil: :evil:
It would still be better inside nikky's ass !! as it happens in this service, but it should be seen to be able to fully enjoy it

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The king " Alain Deloin" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
doxxx wrote:
woodyfan23 wrote:Whose lucky cock is inside Nikky's pussy down there? :evil: :evil:
It would still be better inside nikky's ass !! as it happens in this service, but it should be seen to be able to fully enjoy it
That's my guess too. Because if it's Pierre's cock for sure it would be inside Nikky's asshole rather than her pussy.

I got the impression that Pierre preferred Nikky's asshole to her pussy. My guess is that if Pierre ever had a chance to fuck Nikky he would choose her asshole first. :evil: :evil: :evil:

doxxx
Guru

Post by doxxx »

woodyfan23 wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The king " Alain Deloin" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
doxxx wrote:
That's my guess too. Because if it's Pierre's cock for sure it would be inside Nikky's asshole rather than her pussy.

I got the impression that Pierre preferred Nikky's asshole to her pussy. My guess is that if Pierre ever had a chance to fuck Nikky he would choose her asshole first. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Nikki's ass is a work of art !!!

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

Well, it's been collected. :x :x

anubis
Padawan

Post by anubis »

best leopard milfs ass))
Attachments
39594209_10210245289368163_1061319189442068480_n.jpg

anubis
Padawan

Post by anubis »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She knows my phone but till now she has other projects than make a come back !!!

PW
a man should not wait for mercy from nature. call first. suddenly she is waiting for your call))

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

still very fuckable, still deadly sexy, still a goddess!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

What a smart woman to stay off the ink. She still looks very nice. And as much as I prefer her with blonde hair, the darker hair color suits her too.

woodyfan23
Guru

Post by woodyfan23 »

the blonde nikky is amazing, but to me the brunette nikky is more sexy,beautiful and lethal. :D :D