ELSA JEAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ELSA DREAM

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Forget it ... better change subject !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

saifko
Padawan

Post by saifko »

pierre , what will happen if u post unreleased part here , its hurt when we know that she did her first with u and the same for nina north , but for some issues we cant see it . could u try to talk with their agent again for us , we know they ask for huge amount , and we gonna help u , u can made tip box or something when u reach for a deal with them , but keep it at this level is not what we looking for .

I know she tweet badly about u , its business and she is a hot girl with great ass :o
anyone support me , speak here or stay silent for ever .. :mrgreen:

for me I don't like to wait until she get a deal with tushy , and act as student who need to do sex for college !! or girl with dady issues , its anal and we like to see her feeling the anal experience with pw style !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why are you pushing about something WHICH DOES NOT EXIST !!!
STOP ABOUT IT ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

saifko wrote:pierre , what will happen if u post unreleased part here , its hurt when we know that she did her first with u and the same for nina north , but for some issues we cant see it . could u try to talk with their agent again for us , we know they ask for huge amount , and we gonna help u , u can made tip box or something when u reach for a deal with them , but keep it at this level is not what we looking for .

I know she tweet badly about u , its business and she is a hot girl with great ass :o
anyone support me , speak here or stay silent for ever .. :mrgreen:

for me I don't like to wait until she get a deal with tushy , and act as student who need to do sex for college !! or girl with dady issues , its anal and we like to see her feeling the anal experience with pw style !!
Surely you do realise it's pointless to beg for this right? The initiation cannot be released beacuse she did not consent to have it released. If Pierre did so, he would go to prison or face a large fine.

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

Yeah, but maybe one day... ;-) :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It does not exist !!! When she speaks about her ass at the end of the casting she wanted said pussy ... Do not ask about it or make any plan on future, this initiation was pussy only !!!

PW

Wild
Guru

Post by Wild »

...And she was a virgin... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

About her ass yes and still today !!!

PW

Root
Padawan

Post by Root »

Pierre she's really Nasty Girl.
Did you do something nasty PAL with Elsa.
What you say on below photo
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20180502_162520.JPG

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well this answer is not a nasty answer for me, just a blond answer ... sorry !!!

PW