ELSA DREAM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Reggie
Padawan

Re: ELSA DREAM

Post by Reggie »

She used your name to increase followers on twitter
But after long time girl is still the same
Attachments
END35F9VUAAnatT.jpg

USMarine
Padawan

Post by USMarine »

It is so clear from the dialogue and camera angles that she didn't let you take her ass that day. I mean, only an idiot would think otherwise. Oh well dude keep dreaming. Some day maybe.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you are right !!!
I wish her a happy Valentine day ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I was speaking about her in another forum as the sweetest sucker ever until yesterday ( ENIGMA a newbie just beat her on that ) I wanted look at her Twitter account to see if she forgiven me ..
Sadly I found out she lost her account ...
Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 08.58.14.png
but she has reopen a new one with same slogan about me !!! Amazing ...
Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 08.56.49.png
PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Elle semble brandir cette argument (le non anal de Pw) comme si cela était un trophée, un exploit...elle n'a peut-être pas si tort, car avec combien de filles as-tu fait chou blanc pour ce qui est de l'anal?? Très peu certainement, car ta force de persuasion t'a amené à débloquer beaucoup de filles pour ce qui est de l'anal...donc oui on peut dire qu'elle se targue d'un palmarès "vierge" avec toi lol

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On va dire que c'est comme tu le dis ...

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

on va dire que c'est la connerie !

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:As I was speaking about her in another forum as the sweetest sucker ever until yesterday ( ENIGMA a newbie just beat her on that ) I wanted look at her Twitter account to see if she forgiven me ..
Sadly I found out she lost her account ...

PW
She's so good at sucking dick that they made a meme of her face staring up during a blowjob. Usually accompanied by an ugly guy grimacing and a funny caption about the difference in perception between sexes during sex. :lol:

Too bad about the slogan. Why does she persist?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea ...
I apologysed, I denie all as she requested, what can I do more ???
un administrateur ne permet pas de poster ?
Spiderdog, ne t'acharne pas sur le beefsteak, tu n'es pas seul sur cette terre et j'ai des centaine de trucs à faire chaque jour. Parfois j'accepte des post un mois aprés quand il y a surcharge de travail, donc tu t'en sort bien et j'ai accepté ton premier post ...

PW

joeshred
Padawan

Post by joeshred »

I thought I posted.... was it deleted?

anyway, she made anal vid.....

will it now affect the video on this site?