ANGELA ALLISON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ANGELA ALLISON

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't forget her don't worry !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Sorry Mr Pierre i know that you are the owner of your site and you do what you want, but, if i can, i'd have a question: because of some girls (one is Angela) is not possible to buy credits but her video is only for members? And second, but these is a consideration:some days ago i posted something about Jessica Bell ..and i have also remembered you your promise about "my" Rita xxx, but without an your answer. Now I'm not here to ask you about it, but, if i don't remember bad, some years ago you told me that you didn't find her material xxx. So My question is.: at least you have found it or not?. Then to see it.. hope is last to die, but i should be courius to know if you have at least found that material or not. Thanks again for all

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ayrton, there is a topic about this Rita that you open yourself, so stop polute other topic with this please !!!
When it will be coming you will know about it, did not find material yet ...
About Angela, when her scene will be update, it will be possible to buy it with credits of membership.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Hi Mr Pierre. The topic about Rita i 'm not able to find it. It's for this that i write in other topics. However, happy to be wrong, i think that if you don't have found that material until today... the probability to find it are very few. Repeat , very happy to be wrong. Hope is last to die. For Angela , i wanna thank you about your answer that give the possibility also at not members, to buy credits for see her. Thanks again

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

ayrton518: Go to the beginning of the topic---All Girls On Site type in Rita (there are numerous) around page 7 or 8 you will find Rita - Hungarian.

Another way you could do it is to search the girls from the search engine on the home page---you can find her any number of ways --- hair color, breast size, country... explore and have some fun... :) Who knows what kind of topics and other castings you might find of interest.. ;) ;) :)

ayrton518
Guru

Post by ayrton518 »

Hi Mr Pierre, i have tried in both the ways you told me , but i'm not able to find her topic However... as you ask me .. i don't write again about Rita in other topics. I think also that, in this way, probabilty to see her xxx ... approximately "zero" . Because for sure , i understand perfectly, she is not on the top of your thoughts. But , as i have already said, you are the boss, and rightly you do what you want. However thanks for your answer and for all.
i have to thank you "daba52" and however to hope that Mr Pierre listen my "prayer". Anyway thanks to both. and sorry for my bad bad english

mr_vik
Guru

Post by mr_vik »

Hi Pierre,
Fantastic work at the moment. I like the update ratio and I am happy to see the hard scenes short after the casting. We have already get the hard scenes of lovely girl like Veronica Leal, Lara Duro and Mathilde Ramos but we miss Angela Allison.
Keep up the good work and give us the XXXX of Angela Allison soon please.
Mr Vik

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like the update ratio
Happy you who deserves it, but too much people prefer go to see my content on pirate places because even with twice the usual amount of video put online since my surgery, I did not get any more support even I could said less subscription at this moment than one month ago.
I'm disappointed to tell you the truth and I think I will not continue that way because it's useless !!!

PW

mr_vik
Guru

Post by mr_vik »

Hi Pierre,

Please don't put me in the box with pirate. I am glad to pay my membership every month. I am not glad to be compared with pirate.

Mr Vik

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry do not take it this way, it was not about you !!!

PW