LANA RHOADES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
tremend25
Guru

Re: LANA RHOADES

Post by tremend25 »

dellinger3 wrote:
tremend25 wrote:Some of your are really obsessed with her, not healthy. It's time to move on.

Who else is going to tell them bitches they are shit if not good people like you and me? huh?
And FYI some people like being judged, it helps them improve themselves and become a better person. Its a win-win. :)

ps- If you really want to see what being obsessive means I can give you some names. None of us are there yet.
It makes you guys look like sad women hating loners tbh. To stalk everything she does and report here with hate. She not even have a connection to PW now and he has asked to stop this kind of talk like 4 times now. Better for your health to move on. There are so many hot starlets to follow.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

100_xright.gif
100_xright.gif (39.75 KiB) Viewed 4148 times
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dellinger3
Padawan

Post by dellinger3 »

^^ I like women...don't think its right to call it woman hating just because someone doesnt like one woman. I hate more men than women in real life and on online but never have anyone call me a man hater... but you know what, this is the society we have become where if you say anything negative about a woman some white knight or a woman worshipper will come up and call you a woman hater to shut you up. Meh! Nothing new here...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was not against you Dellinger !!!
It’s about the fact we should move on and let this topic been used only for other things than her surgery !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Glorykmax90
Padawan

Post by Glorykmax90 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Our industry is a steamroller for those who do not have enough solid brain to resist to drugs, critics, competition and constant wish to look better than others etc ...
It's touching everyone but affect or not the mental depends of your psychological power and type of life you have.
It is more agressive on women than men but also your ego is generaly the best key to open the pandora box hidden inside your brain.
Your ego is very often the reason why many people have the feeling they needs to make some changes to amplified their success but also when it's combined with use of drugs, party life, love of the wrong person, etc ... then it comes to a disaster !!!
But Lana, as many other before her, even if doesn't keep her innocent gorgeous look from two years ago, still have a lot of fans, will get new one and in any case will stay a big name in this industry I think.
The thing is of course you have every week a new baby face coming, and little doll like Alina Lopez for instance, can take her place on the podium very easy. History shows that when you do like Tori Black, the time even after pregnancy, keep your fans in love of you and you are still THE STAR, but when you make a lot of tatoos, play with the surgeon a lot, fight with everyone, etc ... you take the stairs to the cellar and not that of the attic!

PW
By the way, at the expense of Alina Lopez, are there any plans to work with her?)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, you'll know very very soon ...

PW

HujloY
Newb

Post by HujloY »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

She is so fat and ugly now !
Attachments
Lana-Rhoades-Naked.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:( :( :(

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Ce carnage.

Elle va pas bien et ça se voit...

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Excuse someone who does not understand...
Lips and tits are enlarged, I know. But her ass now looks gigantic... Qué pasa ?