CAMILLA MOON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BalouFan
Guru

Re: CAMILLA MOON

Post by BalouFan »

She really looks Hot and seems love Balou Style. This girl is definitely very Nasty n Dirty! :o :o :o

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Outstanding, Pierre! :D Thank you! I am looking forward to seeing Camilla playing with your crew and with Jessica! 8-) 8-)

mercury123
Guru

Post by mercury123 »

Beautiful work, Pierre!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

From the way they were caressing and kissing each other at the end of the video, I almost get the feeling the party continued...I know I would have loved it myself! 8-) 8-) 8-) Watch Camilla and Jessica pleasure each other then rejoin the action! :roll: :roll: "More! I want more!!!" :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I also like both of them !!!
Camilla moon's eyes are really incredible, green like the leaves it's so beautiful ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

user-47
Guru

Post by user-47 »

She is soo beautiful...

Again Mr Woodman - perfect combination of two different girls ;-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW

mr. pottato
Newb

Post by mr. pottato »

Аlready more than a year, more than a year there is no casting with Camilla. It breaks my heart and drives me crazy. Аnd discourages. You are fantastic and she is fantastic, why there is no release? If possible, you could have some photos or details. And what month will be video release ? Please do not torture

All the best mr. Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Camilla is a wonderfull person but guess where was her last shooting, imagine some kind of specific physical problems and you know why she decided to make a break at first and finaly to quit the industry ...
I hope she will come back but hope is not a guarantee.

PW