REDA SEMLAHEN

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Reda Semlahen

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Due to all bad things Reda did recently to Barbara Bella ( reason why he got fired from my team and will never be again part of it ) I have considered this topic has no reason to exist anymore as it was and decided erase all old posts because this guy just deserves been forgot by everyone !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

shayhen2
Guru

Re: Reda Semlahen

Post by shayhen2 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes 2014.
I have fired Reda Semlahen in february 2015 so anyway it can't be earlier !!!

PW
Pierre, he is a little mad and said bad things on you on twitter. I cant read French and anyway I am on your side. I never liked him anyway, he is a rapist - he RAPED Lucianna Karel and Jenny Simmons on your set.

Yes, hitting a girl on the face until she breaks in tears against her will is rape.
I am glad you are not working with him anymore.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry, he is not a little bit crazy but full mad guy and an asshole too but never anyone raped any girl on my set !!!
Luciana Karel aka Timea Bella flirted with him all evening after shoot and Jenny Simmons asked me to put him in the Wunf because she was already fucked by him.
Please don't tell stupid things !!!
He hates me yes and does a lot of fake profil on twitter and Facebook about me or my wife, it's the only truth you said.
But what do we care, he is in pain more than we could be, he has no life since I put him out and die of angryness. That's all he deserves ...
Since almost three years he has sent me at least 1500 messages of insult, almost one bad day, even today I got one :
IMG_4783.jpg
He has wished death to all my family and me so many times. I could put him in jail in a second if I wish after all his threat but for me he his just a poor soul lost in mind.
As I said Karma will take care of him as it's just happened to Lana Rhoades and all people having made bad things to me all my life.
I swear I am the last person someone should try do bad things ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Hahaha la capture d'écran m'a tué. Le niveau du mec...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben oui c'est pour ça que je laisse courir sa bétise bien ancrée dans son cerveau malade !!! La boxe lui a décollé les neuronnes ...

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Not possible to just block him ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did at least 100 times but he find always a way to have new numbers?
But him, like all similars debils, don't understand my mind is in kevlar and what ever they do, writting, ringing, etc ... I really don't give a shit and do my life like if they don't exist !!!

PW

Lionel
Guru

Post by Lionel »

Je suis revenu sur ce topic juste pour revoir la capture d'écran, hahaha, putain mais qui envoie des trucs pareils, sérieusement :lol: :lol:

L'emoticon qui tire la langue, c'est juste tellement puéril, j'adore.

La cour de récré.

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Jesus Pierre he really is a psychopath I don't think I could ignore the stuff he says to u. Maybe getting the police involved would be a good move. And yes karma hopefully will come to him.

j3rom3
Padawan

Post by j3rom3 »

What happened ? I m catching up :(