VERONICA CLARK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Curious George
Guru

Re: Veronica Clark

Post by Curious George »

Thank you for posting the video of your encounter. As a producer, you lost money and time with her. I noticed that Tommy was there, plus your interpreter. It gives us a little taste of the down side of the business, and dealing with "managers" that are unscrupulous. :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and when you see LP telling on their forum that I am a bad guy making problem to them, we have here in live the proof of what is the reality, that they are not only destroying our industry with piracy but also pushing agent to work only with them in order to destroy all competitors business !!!
Anyone giving a single dollar to this structure, just contributes to digging a little more the grave of our industry

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Banana33
Guru

Post by Banana33 »

Ah...she is playing the princess....
you really wasted your time trying to explain anything to her...
for this kind of people the only solution is
this....
:lol:

and her face is kinda greasy too.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s.
even if blurred....your interpreter looks really beautiful....

Cheers... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANKS !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Hi PW,

I think you are a little hard in your opinion about this girl. Seems to me she is in the first place a victim. Yes she is dumb to be so easely manipulated by her pimp but you can also see she is scared. Overall sad as very likely she will end up nowhere.

liabatyd

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I could agree if at least she had said "I am sorry for the situation I created here" but no any excuse for that shit she did ( you can listen her in the video telling : "I know what I do now is incorrect but it's like that !" ) and even you have no idea what kind of things she said now in Budapest to all people she cross since 2 days, like :
" oh you have no idea, I escaped from Woodman hands in tears after he treats me and blackmailed me ( oh oh LP must have speak with her pimp ) and soon she will be the new Lucianna Karel/Timea Bella.
Fortunately I have recorded when she said I was very kind with her but anyway some idiots will believe her story as always ...
But I don't see her as a victim at all but like a good snake !!!
The thing is at the end all this go back in the face of the people trying fuck me up, there are so many Ukrainian great babes on this site, ready to said only positive things about me, it's always easy to understand what's going on when a pimp has a specific deal with a competitors and a girl run away from my place because of that ...

PW

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Listen Jane, that Tarzan guy is bad for you. Come with me and work for LP. You will make lots of money. Don't believe those stories about your ass never working right again.
Lies are so easy to be told!
Tarzan, the Ape & Jane.jpg
Tarzan, the Ape & Jane.jpg (8.78 KiB) Viewed 4554 times
:roll: :roll:

Banana33
Guru

Post by Banana33 »

well....she doesn't look that big of a victim...
to be honest...i think even using the word "pimp" is kinda exaggerated....
it's not like she is kept chained to a wall into a basement of an illegal gambling den
(unless she like doing that :lol: :lol: :lol: )

so...it's clear it was all a farce...
i mean...it was just an interview....
even if she did it she wouldn't infringe any contract restrictive clause..."do you like take in the backdoor? do you like doing it with with an entire basketball team or asoccer team? do you like getting messy with tacos?" Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
...just answer few questions i mean....

she should had just said no on the phone...that's all...
end of story...bye....

p.s. Pierre don't you mind if i say that for me the best part of your castings are the actual interviews? :oops:

Cheers... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think you did not get the full story but OK I'm tired.
Thank you for your support ...

This "agent" is really a pimp, using prostitutes, taking money from them and also making deal with some "eyes closed" people !!!
His name is IGORL. and his phone +380 .. ... 19 55
I'll take care of him soon ...

PW

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Sérieux à un moment donné la vidéo est difficilement regardable dans le sens où, même en temps que spéctateur, on a GRAVE envi de la baffer tellement elle fait VRAIMENT chier, le pire quand elle appel son mac, il manque juste l'option "rentrer dans la video" sur youtube pour la virer a coup de pompe de la chambre d'hotel cette connasse, putain tout ce que tu lui dit a cette pute, "je te payer pour l'interview" t'es fou Pierre, et puis quoi ? lui faire couler un bain aussi ?! limite tu te rabaisse pour pas quelle se casse avec son regard méprisant et tu te justifie pour rien ca n'a pas de sens "what did i did wrong to you ???", nothing et elle le sait très bien, merde t'as quoi ? 30 ans de carrière derrière toi, t'as bossé avec les plus grandes, t'as fait les pyramide, putain mais fallait la dégager direct, de toute façon, son pimp lui a dit de raconter de la merde sur toi apparemment donc le résultat aurait été le même, quoi que tu fasse c'était bloque de chez bloqué, mais franchement t'as perdu trop de temps sur cette pute, a aucun moment elle sourit en plus, fallait l'envoyer chier direct, t'as des milliers de nanas qui peuvent temoigner que t'es un gars correct, en tout cas chapeau pour ton sang froid, t'as des nerfs d'acier pour dealer avec ça, plus tous les connards qui veulent t'emmerder, vraiment t'as une dose de patience qui sort du cosmos !!!! j'espère une chose, que toi aussi tu vas rameuter tes contacts et faire chier son pimp de merde.