ONYX VIPER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
GapeAssholeLover
Guru

Re: ONYX VIPER

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

What's a amazing pic. Pierre, hope to do more this moments in video. Regards ! ;) ;)
17856.jpg

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

YYYYEEEEEESSSSS! Thank you, Pierre! :D You never cease to amaze me with your releases! Thank you! I am a happy man tonight! 8-)

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

merci , superbe cette fille !
Quel dommage aussi jolie , à peine arrivée , elle arrête déjà !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle a travaillé pendant un mois après ce casting mais comme toujours des cons ont trouvé son Facebook et foutu la merde avec ses amis, sa famille etc ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Elle a travaillé pendant un mois après ce casting mais comme toujours des cons ont trouvé son Facebook et foutu la merde avec ses amis, sa famille etc ...

PW
Pourquoi n’évitent elles pas Facebook ou ne le rendent-elles pas privé , uniquement accessibles pour une poignées de connaissances ....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Parfois c'est leur "connaissances" qui les plombent aussi ...

Anyway I liked that babe a lot ...
Onyx-Viper-CX.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Hi,

Fantastic girl. Extremely sad that she quite. Hope we will see her swallow some yellow juice. When can we expect next update?

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Simply fantastic! :D :D What an orgasmic baby!!! 8-) 8-) Even she lost count :o :o !! Wow!!! That was worth the wait to see even this much of the casting! ;) ;) Nice to see that it is to be continued! 8-) As I had said before, I am a happy man! :D :D It is very sad that someone put things on her FB page! :x I would haved loved to have seen her with you AND your crew! :twisted: Based upon her orgasms with you I can only imagine what even greater stimulation would have done!! :twisted: :twisted: Thank you Pierre! And thank you Onyx, for allowing us to see you experience the Woodman treatment!!

Devo4koed
Padawan

Post by Devo4koed »

she did dp?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ! maybe one day if I met her again ...

PW