NEKANE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NEKANE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We will see ... but thanks for support !!!
Best will be goverment close all those shit pirates and tubes places ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

andi1950
Guru

Post by andi1950 »

king of the place wrote:This is a GREAT idea and I am truly happy that you came up with it.
Huch :o Hhm, let me think about this...
On 21th December he put online the donate thing.... We have now the 23th December and it stands on 1%. If it will go with this casting the next year in the same direction, the member here see this video in 2035... :lol:

Many members here have understood (with the Viola Donation Box) that double, tripple, quadruple payment is only good for ONE person... (and every smart person know who this is :D )

Yeah, one of the deadly sins... greed. Million of Dollars is not enough, it have to be billions...

Merry christmas to everyone ;)

Oops, I forgot...

Look here: https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _8152.html
10 credits = 37,90 Euro for what he was paid one thousand times... How much got Viola? You remember donation box...

It is the same why music and film companys goes down... GREED is the word for it. :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

What do you mean by this :
37,90 Euro for what he was paid one thousand times
A scene cost a price X to produce and I just want have this amount back before I put it online and the thieves stole it ... The donation start at 5 credit which is 19 euros.
I think it's fair and if you don't like it fuck yourself and go on another site where for sure they will give you the first anal of Nekane !!!
And whatever people like you will said we are already at 6 % ( not 1% ) and I know I can count on the support of the correct people who understand what I do ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

thesteam
Padawan

Post by thesteam »

It is entirely possible that collectively, pirate sites will make more money out of Pierre's work, than he does. That is not right, and Pierre has every right to expect a return for his work.

Can't see the problem myself. Support it, or do not, but we all have to make a living.

Merry Xmas Pierre! Wish you a prosperous and healthy 2016.

Piero
Padawan

Post by Piero »

thesteam wrote:It is entirely possible that collectively, pirate sites will make more money out of Pierre's work, than he does. That is not right, and Pierre has every right to expect a return for his work.

Can't see the problem myself. Support it, or do not, but we all have to make a living.

And I agree with you in this term thesteam" but not making your members pay double, triple the price in a donation system when we already pay 49.90euros monthly for a membership.

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

thesteam wrote:It is entirely possible that collectively, pirate sites will make more money out of Pierre's work, than he does. That is not right, and Pierre has every right to expect a return for his work.

Well said agree 100% !!!

HNIC
Padawan

Post by HNIC »

I don't think it is right for people who already pay nearly 50 euros a month to have to pay extra for something.

If that is the case you may as well get rid of the monthly membership and just have each video as a number of tokens to buy. I kind of feel being ripped off to be honest...especially when so many scenes from years back are still not released or updated!

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

I think that's the way to go. Quit subscribtions and switch over to pay as you go for 100%.

But Pierre won't like it I guess. His shitty content (at least more than 50% of the total output nowadays) might get unnoticed and therefore unpaid. People who are member get screwed over for sure.

On the other side: He might 'listen' a bit more to his audience and produce new content to the standard he once did.

Other option: Publish amounts of tokens donated to have new scenes released before their 'normal' releasedate. Another way to promote quality and demote rubbish.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So many people have a nice way to contribute here by telling they spend X,Y,Z money on the site like HNIC or Piero but I didn't find any subscription from any of you guys !!!
So both of you have 24 hours to send me an email : woodman.prod@yahoo.com and show me you have used another email than the one you are using on the forum and I will control if really you were a member at least once in your life here.
If, as I am suspicious, you are just coming on this forum to try destabilise loyal paying members and you can't give me proof of any support to this site, I will close your forum account and ban you ...
This is valid for all morons playing the game of the poor paying members fucked up by the greedy Woodman, but never having spent a cents here.
I think in future maybe I will adopte this system :
Publish amounts of tokens donated to have new scenes released before their 'normal' releasedate. Another way to promote quality and demote rubbish.
for the "special exclusives scenes" who will be out of any membership or regular credits options.

PW

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

Ban me. I don't care. You lose.