NEKANE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

NEKANE

Post by admin »

cambaceres
Guru

NEKANE

Post by cambaceres »

Pierre,

Voila une petite espagnole qui a débuté en espagne qui est mince, belle et avec une belle paire de seins naturelles.

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/nekane.html

Si tu la connais pas encore essaie de l'initier à l'anal car visiblement elle ne l'a pas encore fait. :twisted:

Merci

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NEKANE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK je vais voir si elle est encore en service !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

popeye
Guru

Post by popeye »

pierre haz un casting a nekane es una niña muy guapa de españa anal estaria bien que le hicieras un saludo popeye

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Hey popeye you´re still alive buddy!!!!! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On dirait qu'il refait surface ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

catch00006
Padawan

Post by catch00006 »

Salut Pierre !!!

As-tu pu contacter Nekane ? Elle est toujours active, sur cumlouder, mais ne fait toujours pas d'anal... Sur un forum elle a declaree qu'elle n'y pensait pas pour l'instant mais qu'elle ne rejettait pas l'idee d'en faire un jour :-). Dans une de ses interviews, elle dit aussi qu'elle aime bien etre dominee, se prendre des claques et se faire baiser bien fort : il me semble donc que c'est une parfaite candidate pour toi ! Et en plus physiquement c'est une vraie bombe...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Toujours pas de nouvelles !!!

PW

toastytea
Guru

Post by toastytea »

Just discovered this girl, wow, possibly some of best boobs Ive ever seen. :o

I then came here searched for threads on her hoping Pierre was the one who discovered her, sadly not!! Still though, I still don't think she has done anal and hopefully you can cross her path at somepoint somehow and teach her how it's done (and give her a proper seeing to instead of Torbes small penis lol)!!

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Yeah hopefully, but i heard she is a contract girl at the moment so very unlikely.