KRISTY BLACK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: KRISTY BLACK

Post by balou »

This are very very good news. Kristy with her - what you told us - very nasty and uncomplicated style of sex will bring a little bit of light into a very dark week.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!! It has been " une semaine de merde " has I could said in french. No better way to finish it ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Happy to see the release of Kristy's initiation! :D Sorry your week was " une semaine de merde " :evil: All I can say about the naysayers is "barba crescit caput nescit"! Loosely translated means "beard grows, head doesn't grow wiser" :lol: :lol: Thank you for all that you do for your members! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Daba, I'm on the final part of the Kristy casting, should be around midnight online !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes, I´m breathless - there are only a few words to express her performance - outstanding, incredible, beautiful, nasty... - a lot of memories to my student girl who performed as nasty as her...

She`s really on top of my list, you`re right my friend. It´s saturday morning and my balls are empty... :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice way to start the week-end then !!!
:P :P :P

PW

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

I just joined this great website and one of the top reasons is to see the balou style in this amazing casting . I hope to see more of it . this kind of sex is becoming rare and this website is unique for doing this . woodman, you are the best

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!
I'm not "doing" this, it's just accidentaly when it comes that way because I wish it never happen but in the case of Kristy, I must said she really like it to the point that I am suspicious concerning the way she has "clean up" herself, specialy when you will find out that the XXXX was even worst on that point !!! :o :o :o
But all "Balou style" fans will love the next video with Kristy even more ...

PW

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

I can't wait to see it :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon ...

PW