KRISTY BLACK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
balou
Guru

Re: KRISTY BLACK

Post by balou »

This are very very good news. Kristy with her - what you told us - very nasty and uncomplicated style of sex will bring a little bit of light into a very dark week.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!! It has been " une semaine de merde " has I could said in french. No better way to finish it ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Happy to see the release of Kristy's initiation! :D Sorry your week was " une semaine de merde " :evil: All I can say about the naysayers is "barba crescit caput nescit"! Loosely translated means "beard grows, head doesn't grow wiser" :lol: :lol: Thank you for all that you do for your members! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks Daba, I'm on the final part of the Kristy casting, should be around midnight online !!!

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes, I´m breathless - there are only a few words to express her performance - outstanding, incredible, beautiful, nasty... - a lot of memories to my student girl who performed as nasty as her...

She`s really on top of my list, you`re right my friend. It´s saturday morning and my balls are empty... :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Nice way to start the week-end then !!!
:P :P :P

PW

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

I just joined this great website and one of the top reasons is to see the balou style in this amazing casting . I hope to see more of it . this kind of sex is becoming rare and this website is unique for doing this . woodman, you are the best

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks !!!
I'm not "doing" this, it's just accidentaly when it comes that way because I wish it never happen but in the case of Kristy, I must said she really like it to the point that I am suspicious concerning the way she has "clean up" herself, specialy when you will find out that the XXXX was even worst on that point !!! :o :o :o
But all "Balou style" fans will love the next video with Kristy even more ...

PW

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

I can't wait to see it :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon ...

PW