SUZANA P

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zarafan
Padawan

Re: SUZANA P

Post by zarafan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think it was better you don't do it, you will have lost your money without any video for you. Be carreful, so many trap on the net ...

PW
Thanks for the advice Pierre, I won't do it, but I feel so desperated. I love Suzana so much. Im addicted! I admit.
But Im tired, because sometimes I found new or things of her and I came up and then like now long time without news.
And no one tells nothing about her. no one help.

zarafan
Padawan

Post by zarafan »

Hope one day you will truly explain what happened between you and her.
It is not normal, 6 years ago you said "We are friend again" and you make another casting, but after that... silence or a very few words about her.

6 years waiting for the casting... its a very long time!!

I wish this silence it is because you are dealing with her to show the sex intercourse too.

IndianaJOnes
Newb

Post by IndianaJOnes »

Any specific date when this casting will be online?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6mu7CMaZU
1 month
2 months
6 months
1 year
2 years

And the sex video? will be online?
- Probably
- Hardly
- Never

mariosa
Padawan

Post by mariosa »

:D don't dream my friend

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The casting will be updated but no sex inside !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

IndianaJOnes
Newb

Post by IndianaJOnes »

and for those all incredulous who think it never happened, could you upload a picture, not of the act of sex, I know this is not possible...
but of the first seconds, with the bathrobe in the bed, like all your casting start like..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I show what I have to show or want show. Suzana is in friendly relationship with me, I don't want fuck up this just to make you happy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

IndianaJOnes
Newb

Post by IndianaJOnes »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I show what I have to show or want show. Suzana is in friendly relationship with me, I don't want fuck up this just to make you happy !!!

PW
Obviously, you can do what you want, no problem. I only suggested, if it was possible.
A inocent picture without sex doesnt hurt anybody, I think...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK but for me it takes at least 30 mn to one hour to find it and I have other things to do.
We will see if when I will update her casting I will find time to make it for you.

PW

czajanaut
Guru

Post by czajanaut »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:OK but for me it takes at least 30 mn to one hour to find it

PW
i think, time's over now :lol: