KAT SERBIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
TRooperPN
Padawan

Re: KAT SERBIA

Post by TRooperPN »

PW...
When I watching now girls from casting, and I saw that u haven't any girl from Montenegro, Slovenia, Albania, Portugal, Scotland (sorry if I miss to saw name of countries)... And just 1 from Greek and Croatia...
Especial, Iot of Serbians will be glad to see and girls from Croatia, coz I hear that is so flame (fire on bed) that girls... :D:D:D:D:D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are fire girls everywhere even in north pole !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

BUUUUUTTT!!!! Girls from Montenegro have so much complex... To watching that can be interest :D
Special now when we are separated... :D:D:D:D:D:D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but it's something all Serbian, Croates, etc... should have think about before make the war ! In CZ and Slovakia they have been more cleaver ! Everybody is in peace there and they can have sex from each side with a smile .... It should be always like that.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

That is economy!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Hum, maybe you're right but for me it looks like a german who will have cried in 1946 about the situation in Germany !
I come back to the original point, if what you said was the truth, why it's not the same story between Czech and Slovak ??? And I was in Dubrovnik in 1988, I fuck beautiful Serbian fashion models in 1988 in Paris, don't tell me this is not a question of HATE between all those ethnies, because already before the war, the girls from Belgrade when I said " oh I love Dubrovnik it's so beautiful" they was telling me, maybe the city but not the people who lives there...
No fire without smoke my friend !!!
Anyway Kat Serbia is very beautiful and soon her DP will be online...

PW

TRooperPN
Padawan

Post by TRooperPN »

And what mena that u told for CAT SERBIA??? Something like DB?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes the world is crazy and that's why I love sex and not war !
Kat Serbia last video will be online in January with her unique DP of course !!!

PW

makarije
Padawan

KAT SERBIA

Post by makarije »

You have never fucked girls from Serbia unfortunatly i fuck a girl from France she was very ugly but I fuck her she was a poor humen creatur ….............