REDA SEMLAHEN

Comment and ask everything about boys in woodman castings
Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: REDA SEMLAHEN

Post by Kmconstantine »

I thought it was her also but her tattoo looks different. She has 2 hearts on her butt

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He has never seen Lana Rhoades ...

And he restart to send me stupid message. He is so lonely and bored of his shit life otherwise it's long time he will have forgot me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

This guy is a douchebag. Pierre how could you let this person to fuck your beautiful models!?

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Probably because some girls (not many) have been sended by Reda to Pierre, and Pierre feeled it was nice to let Reda have fun too, but yes, he's a retarded douchebag, but he was also perfect for the role in "sex city"

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

If you read all of Pierre's accounts about his ended friendships (Rocco, Juliana Grandi, etc.), you'll notice he's given at least 3 or 4 chances to said individuals before he burns the bridges definitely, kind of like he tries to see the best in people before giving up on them. You may believe his version or not, but that's what he conveys.