VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tonight or tomorrow, depend of my "jetlag", you will have a new anal scene with Viola !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Fanwood
Guru

Post by Fanwood »

With who...like to see a with Pierre and her, a strong scene..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

With her BF , it was annonced since long time ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

Pierre, how many Viola scenes are there that you think you will be able to show? If someone already asked this, I apologize, but I don't believe it's been phrased in that way yet. So far, we have this one and the casting coming up, but are there any others we're likely going to be able to see? You seemed to be hinting at a DP or gangbang, but I have a feeling we won't get to see that one.

gekkho
Padawan

Post by gekkho »

Sorry pierre,if there isn't the chance to see her,can we know if you have already realized a dp and a gangbang with her?
We want to imagine that so hot.

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

gekkho wrote:Sorry pierre,if there isn't the chance to see her,can we know if you have already realized a dp and a gangbang with her?
We want to imagine that so hot.
Earlier he said I was more than hot when I suggested it was a DP. So I assume that it's either a DP or gangbang.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No it's the scene with her BF on sofa ( my prefered in fact ) which is very intensive !!!
What ever I did or not more ( DP with 3 boys, DP with 4 boys, Wunf in Paris etc ... ) for the moment, by respect to her personnal situation, the only thing more you'll get with Viola is her full casting including the witness camera as a special gift ...

PW

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

4 guys??????? PAL did to her?

dobly58
Guru

Post by dobly58 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:No it's the scene with her BF on sofa ( my prefered in fact ) which is very intensive !!!
What ever I did or not more ( DP with 3 boys, DP with 4 boys, Wunf in Paris etc ... ) for the moment, by respect to her personnal situation, the only thing more you'll get with Viola is her full casting including the witness camera as a special gift ...

PW
Jesus H!! You've shot dp's with 3+4 guys. Is that a fact?? Christ my heart is breaking to think we'll never see this :-(

jazi
Padawan

Post by jazi »

i hope you will release the WUNF at least :roll: