VIOLA BAILEY'S

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: VIOLA BAILEY'S

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don"t think you have to consider this option to be available. There is NO WUNF !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ...... the only thing more you'll get with Viola is her full casting including the witness camera as a special gift ...

PW
Very good news, looking forward to that. :D

sherlyroman
Padawan

Post by sherlyroman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Tonight or tomorrow, depend of my "jetlag", you will have a new anal scene with Viola !!!

PW
If I misunderstanding ''Tonight or tomorrow'' You said.But the video is no more?

french22
Guru

Post by french22 »

Bonjour a tous. laisser faire les temps est pierre il a dit que avec son Bf est apres le casting a venire avec prêt payement pour le casting .pour le reste ses,une façon de parler pour donner une réponse a un membre du forum a son fantasme du membre donc le mieut ses d attendre sans lancer des news erronées est résultats d autre l'utilise nos commentaires ici sur se forum est vons raconter des fauces news déformer sur d autre forum résultat ses,encore viola est sont image qui est malmenée sur d autres forums alors si vous,l aimez bien viola les gars rester cool vos mieut rien dire si on sait pas y a,que pierre qui sait se,qui il a en stok est se,qui il a droit de relâcher avec l accord de viola

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

And PAL? Did?

Alexis
Padawan

Post by Alexis »

pal idot !

dobly58
Guru

Post by dobly58 »

Pierre, did you actually film DP's with her? We're dying to know. You mentioned that it could be months before we see that. But has it been done?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You should consider NO !!!

Anyway her best anal scene is online ...
Viola-Bailey's-analysed.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lacenaire
Guru

Post by lacenaire »

dobly58 wrote:Pierre, did you actually film DP's with her? We're dying to know. You mentioned that it could be months before we see that. But has it been done?
This is what Pierre said earlier when I asked him if I was hot or cold in guessing that the mystery scene he referenced was a DP:

"Lacenaire, you're more than hot but anyway I thing the Viola's DP will just stay a dream for all internautes, excepted if something change in her wishes about what I will be able to show or not in 2015."

Whatever was filmed, Viola doesn't seem to want it released. It seems unlikely that we'll get to see it unless Viola changes her mind. That's unfortunate because this would be one of the greatest scenes ever, but I'm sure Pierre is doing all he can. As a businessman, I'm sure he as much as anyone wants this out there (a DP scene from a hot and precious commodity like Viola would be quite the feather in his cap).

Anyway, we still have the casting to look forward to. From the way Pierre described it, it sounds unbelievable. I can't wait.

P.S., Viola, if you're reading this, I beg you to change your mind.

sporting lisbon
Guru

Post by sporting lisbon »

And PAL? Did?