REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: REBECCA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To be honest I forgot that precise day but I don't forget the casting with her and the fact we are still great friends 20 years later.
She is still almost the same physicaly and time as no effect on her, incredible ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

popoll11
Padawan

Post by popoll11 »

It would be great and the culmination of your career if you were to do a casting 20 years later

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL I will never agree for that !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

It makes me so happy to know that Rebecca is well and happy in her life! I am also very happy your relationship continues...Her casting was one of the most outstanding interview/castings on your site...Everything from "it's not normal" to the reluctant undressing to the actual initiation was/is stunning exciting! 8-) 8-)

charliema
Guru

Post by charliema »

Have you ever thought about releasing some kind of "Director´s Cut" of the older Castings, with some unreleased footage? Your older Castings are shorter than the new ones. Some are only around 40-50 Minutes including the Sex Part, like this one with Rebecca for example. And in some of the older casting are more cuts than today.

Maybe it´s because of the Video releases in the Past, and that the VHS tapes had not more capacity than 4 Hours. So there would have been only 2 Castings on a tape.

The Castings from today are around 90 Minutes or longer. There are nearly no Limits in the length of a casting.

I know it would be some extra Work for you :? but wouldnt it be worth it ;) ? Or is there really nothing more to show :?:

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

daba52 wrote:It makes me so happy to know that Rebecca is well and happy in her life! I am also very happy your relationship continues...Her casting was one of the most outstanding interview/castings on your site...Everything from "it's not normal" to the reluctant undressing to the actual initiation was/is stunning exciting! 8-) 8-)
Because deep inside she knew this opportunity happens once in a lifetime. :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Charliema, I have already answered this question, and no I will not change anything in the casting. I did it with some girls but not Rebecca ...

Milster, wrong comment. Obviously she never had this idea in her mind ...

PW

milster
Guru

Post by milster »

Pierre, all girls secretly lust to suddenly be taken away and having passionate, energetic and unforgettable sex.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not true !!! There are so many who left the room and you'll never see ...
It's not because you can watch the good ending that it is always like that. Even nowadays I have girls who are going out of the room without anything happen ...

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

Rebecca didn't leave because it was stranger city and almost night !!