NATALY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NATALY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes i've nice BTS previous to be on line !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman
can you pleaaaaseeeeeeeeeee pleasseeeeeeeee add more BTS of this girl .. she is fantastic !!!!

i know there is one with her in a surgery ? Can you tell us anything about this photo shoot

thanks again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I'll reedit the BTS in the hospital in full long version... but no idea when, this is the problem. From may you'll have at least 8 BTS by month, but actually it's a little difficult for me to do all !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman ,

Okay thanks for uploading the full version , i cant wait to see it !!!!
also can i ask , do you know what she is doing now

thankyou

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is married, has two childrens but she is very fat and totaly different today !
I shooted her again few years ago in casting because she wanted come back, I've hesitated but finaly decided to not show it because it's not the image I want people keep from her...

PW

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

Please, Pierre, show her last casting! It's really interesting to see her again in so many years. It doesn't matter how fat she is now. Just interesting to see her again!!!! Please, show her!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

dear mr woodman ,

thank you for telling us what she is up to today ,
also her photo shoot in triple x 7 was that her first photo shoot ? can you upload the bts pleaaaseeee ...if you can

thank you again for your information and quick response it is greatly appreciated !!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I've few BTS with her, you'll get them on the site don't worry !

PW

banana
Guru

Post by banana »

It's great, but can we see her second casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No sorry, I decided to not do it because really it is a non sens to destroy the image of an angel like that !!!

PW