NATALY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NATALY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Be cool, nothing is never enough with you guys !!! Yes I'll have "some" more BTS... but not before the end of the year.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman

It has been quite a while since any BTS have been put up on the site . I was wondering if you can put up any more bts of nataly if this is okay with you .

thanks again , for any bts you put up on your site , this is why i am a full member

thanks again

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

dear mr woodman

it has soooo long since you have put on a bts on your site . can you pleaaseeeee put up a few .. i really look forward to them and also pay to be a member

any more of nataly would be good

thanks again for your great work

any more of nataly would be great

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right, i'm actually working on a Yasmyne Fitgerald exclusive BTS !
About Nataly it will come later, I can't resolve it at the moment ...sorry !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

dear mr woodman
(

it has been a very very long time since any any bts has been put on your site , and even though i pay every month , i don't see that much anymore ..

i don't want to cancel my subscription with your site .. but pleaseee if you are going to put any bts up soon ... nataly would be great !!!!!

i was even thinking even your recent photo shoot might be good

pleaseeeeeeeeeee help

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but try to imagine how difficult it is to make all request of everyone in time !
I can't do faster, sorry ...

PW

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dr Mr woodman

Can i ask , there is a bts with nataly and joy kiss .. i would so love to see this .. and if you put it up on your site for your full members .. that would be awesome ..

but also .. is there any other footage that you have they we can look forward to see in the future

thank you again

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm in Zagreb at the moment and can't do any BTS !

PW

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman

can i ask if you can put more long versions of bts of nataly ... it would be a excellent xmas gift !!!

and a merry xmas to you mr woodman .. thank you for putting up some great bts thought the year !!!!

borgyboy11
Guru

Post by borgyboy11 »

Dear Mr Woodman

Can I ask , how many photo shoots did you do with nataly , and do you have all bts of all them ?

i know i ask alot , but i'm sure your dedicated monthly paying members would love to see more of her ..

also you had mentioned she had come back a few years ago . is she still interested in the industry , i guess it would be nice to see a recent photo of her