MIMI CICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MIMI CICA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Her stage name has to be prononced as "TSSITSSA" which means cat in Hungarian. It's her idea and I think it's cute !!!
Going to go wake her up in few hours ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:38 am
Her stage name has to be prononced as "TSSITSSA" which means cat in Hungarian. It's her idea and I think it's cute !!!
PW
Bastard, I hate you :D ;)

You will taste her wonderful wet pussy and fuck her deep in her ass. I did enjoy her interview a lot.

yurlqi
Padawan

Post by yurlqi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:38 am

PW
And in Bulgarian it means "breast" :D . Jokes aside, really cute girl, looking forward to seeing her casting.

Martin_Ki13
Padawan

Post by Martin_Ki13 »

Me too :) Based on the video with the girls from Finland, I am seriously considering another Holidays there :D

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

balou wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:16 am
Bastard, I hate you :D ;)
We all do, that is the reason we are here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to see all with her

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

To be more precise, "cica" means kitten in Hungarian.
Cat would be "macska", which is a Slavic loanword, I think from Serbo-Croatian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I always heard from hungarian people that tsitsa "CICA " is a little cat ...

Anyway today the Wunf with her as been one of the most phenomenal I ever did ... I think it was more a SMM at the NENA SYTNYY level than a WakeUpNfuck. I lost my mind with Mimi, she toooooooo hot !!!
Not sure she will be able to seat easily in the plane tomorrow ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And one important thing, I found out last night she is my 6000 th girl !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Bob1975
Padawan

Post by Bob1975 »

6000th girl ?? Congratulation Mr. !!!!! ☝😄😄

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Very good choice for the 6000th girl !
But Pierre, you did not choice, it's only destiny...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In the past it's happened that I managed to get a girl "in time" to be my " x, y , z thousand " but honestly now it's a surprise.
If I knew it I'll have already annonced it and told it in the casting but I just found out now ...

PW