MIMI CICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Valmont
Guru

Re: MIMI CICA

Post by Valmont »

Pierre, I really hope for you (and us) that Mimi will never be like Misha...
She looks like a good girl...but we never know how could evolve some girls with fame...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course !!! Misha was nice at the begining but anyway the words "thank you" was rarely coming out of her mouth.
Mimi behave in a very correct and honest way for now and as always I give her the credit to be what I feel she is.
If one day something chance I'll be sad but I wanna believe she will be like a Rebecca Lord, a Kira Queen, a Anna Polina, a Kiara Lord and all those who started many years ago with me and are still my great friend today !!!

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

I already knew that Rebecca Lord is still a good friend for you! She's a great girl.
But I am very happy to learn that Anna Polina is still one of your good friends...
Anna makes dream a lot of men, we owe her a lot of nocturnal pleasures, haha
She is a kind of legend, impossible not to know Anna Polina...and not to react physically to her stunning beauty...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course ! I always do my best to have peaceful time and friendship with all people I meet ...

PW
- Success isn't about how much money you make but about the difference you make in people's lives - Le succès ne dépend pas de combien d'argent vous gagnez, mais de la différence que vous faites dans la vie des gens !!!

Peckatswe
Padawan

Post by Peckatswe »

Holalala! ca promet tout ca :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

XXXX Online tonight ...

PW

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

Has she met Alain ? I don't know what it is but i can't wait to see her

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well Kirsten, oh sorry...Mimi is really good...not afraid of huge instruments...
What a scene with the giant Kai Taylor...

We hope now a meeting of Kristen...oh sorry Mimi...with SpiderWoodman!!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

??? Kirsten ??? why this name ??? It's not even her real first name ...

Her Area X69 is here : https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 26351.html

PW

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Kirsten_Dunst_Cannes_2016.jpg
Kirsten Dunst, Pierre, in Spiderman by Sam Raimi!