MIA TREJSI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
yakf237
Newb

Re: MIA TREJSI

Post by yakf237 »

When you gonna give her second WSG pierre?

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

My word there is more, she is gorgeous such a stunner, yes please Pierre release :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Right now it's complicate and has no sens with all she did for the circus. I prefer wait ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:36 pm
Il semble que oui mais j'ai peu d'infos sur le sujet !!!
peut-être qu'un jour je publierai une conversation entre elle et mon assistante qui était un veritable appel "au secours" et une mise sous pression incroyable !!!
Curieusement aprés ça elle a disparu des radars pour nous et on l'a retrouvé avec des DAP jusqu'au étoiles alors qu'avec moi juste un doigt dans le cul c'était compliqué ...
C'est comme ça et je peux pas faire grand chose.

PW
Visiblement par l'opération magique , son cul est devenu un tunnel !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Le stratagème Pragrois habituel alors qu'avec moi un doigt passait à peine !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mais bon on est en bon termes elle est moi, c'est le principal, je l'aime bien !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 5:48 pm
Right now it's complicate and has no sens with all she did for the circus. I prefer wait ...

PW
Is it because she already did everything for them which you did here so now you cannot show ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I can show anythig I did with her but I know the people are more focus on new things while a girl is ultra exposed ...
I will give you a scene with Mia this summer !!!

PW