KAT SERBIA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Bjorn_Borg
Guru

KAT SERBIA

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

- Ja, ja, ja.. Yes, yes, yes !!! Reading in the "-General discussions with Pierre", that Kat´s DP will be enjoyed in "CASTING X 93".

Pierre, honestly let you prioritize Kat's DP in this weekend after such a long wait!

PLEASE !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: KAT SERBIA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm blocked with the upload in Berlin but doing my best !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

KAT SERBIA

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Pierre, when you are ready, we are ready !! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This month for sure !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

beisenhood
Guru

Post by beisenhood »

@Rafale
beisenhood wrote:I love her. She seemed really to have a lot of fun, which is great for any girl. Screw politics!

I love your recent change of heart! I'm happy to see this! Your reunion is soon, correct? Good luck and enjoy yourself!
Thank you. I'm flattered you would even remember. The reunion was amazing. I had a blast. Some of the old girls looked pretty good, and with a few drinks in them they were there for a good time.

Then just this last weekend I was in New Orleans visiting my youngest son at Loyola University where he is studying music. It was parents' weekend, and by the time it was over, his friends think I'm the coolest dad in the universe. Probably because I'm 68 on the outside and 18 on the inside.

Bjorn_Borg
Guru

KAT SERBIA

Post by Bjorn_Borg »

Well, Sweden is today ready for European football championships in 2012 !
And Kat's long, long awaited double penetration are even more and related to the enjoyment of our souls! :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This month for sure don't worry !

PW

marek22
Padawan

Post by marek22 »

Pierre, this week we expect the long-awaited video ... Girls from Eastern Europe are the best. Greetings from Serbia!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes probabily this week end !

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In few hours the miss with the gorgeous eyes will be DPed for the one and only scene she did with two mens !
Kat-Serbia's-eyes.jpg
PW