Pierre's erections

Pierre woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.
User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by Eintracht »

mspm89 wrote:I think I've done that "yoyo" thing a couple of times or so, by accident.
That explains a lot.
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

mspm89
Guru
Posts: 984
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by mspm89 »

Eintracht wrote:
mspm89 wrote:I think I've done that "yoyo" thing a couple of times or so, by accident.
That explains a lot.
What does it explain? That your mama's well satisfied? :lol:

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 76824
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on guys !!! Keep cool please ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

User avatar
Eintracht
Guru
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by Eintracht »

mspm89 wrote:
What does it explain? That your mama's well satisfied? :lol:
Oh well, you even suck at being funny ... :D
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

mspm89
Guru
Posts: 984
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by mspm89 »

Shut up already, the master spoke.

Curious George
Guru
Posts: 1212
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 am

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by Curious George »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: I recommand all men to just stay calm, fix your mind on "something" they like in their head ( fantaisies ) and stay focus on it.
This is one of my secrets, when I put my dick floppy in a virgin pussy or ass, I make it growing up slowly from inside, only by concentration. It's the best way to avoid pain for the girl and make slow down the blood pressure in your heart ...

PW
You can see many examples of his technique. One example is with Suzy Sparks. He shows her how flaccid it is to calm her nerves. Everyone knows that you can't push a wet noodle. :lol: But when it touches her pussy, it gets hard enough to push into her.

Personally, I find that it is very difficult to put a condom on a "wet noodle". PW does manage that.

The extreme opposite is the high school boy, who gets a raging hard-on after the first kiss in the car. :oops: :oops:

Sparkman
Padawan
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:16 am

Orgasms

Post by Sparkman »

Pierre,
Can you answer these questions for us less experienced?
You often ask a woman before you begin if she has clitoral or vaginal orgasms. After the “Woodman treatment” it appears she has both and anal orgasms! Is this correct, it is learnable?
Second, the women seem to have the most orgasms in the anal cowgirl position. Is this true?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 76824
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Woodman potency secret

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not exactly so simple but it happens yes that often they found out during the casting they can have orgasm in all ways !!!

But I disagree about the anal cow girl.
If a girl has the control it's the vaginal cowgirl the best while she move her clit on the man belly with the risk unfortunately of get urinal infection very often ...
But when man has the control and know to touch well the clit, anal spoun or anal doggy are the best !!!
And top of the top, anal doggy with a girl licking good the clitoris under ...

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

User avatar
Icarius69
Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:00 pm
Location: Hungary

Re: Pierre's erections

Post by Icarius69 »

You categorically denies the use of Viagra. I watched your casting with Virginy Lovely and after couple of minutes slowly fucking at just second position we can see your face before changing from spoon into reverse callgirl is dark red as if it would explode or want have at least a stroke. And now I understood why you started fuck with t-shirt on since a while.Not tó see how red is your upper side of body.
We can tell whatever your explanation could be, your blood pressure was in the skyes without doing any effort !

Just say the truth and admit the help of products instead play the super heroe with us !
Attachments
ksjdbnckjsdbjk.png

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 76824
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Contact:

Re: Pierre's erections

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ricardo try to use another keyboard, that one betrayed you once again !!!
Not tó see
Hungarian " O " what a mistake !!!

I'm sorry but this is very stupid and I accepted your post just because it's a pleasure for me to just put your nose in your own shit once again !!!

I was always red head and particulary red ears when having sex because of the excitation, because of the hot in the room also sometime ( I can't use AC because of the air making noise on the camera ), or because of the effort of the active sex !!!

In the 90's, when all pills didn't exist I was already looking the same as today with purple face when having sex and all my fans know that well :

Capture d’écran 2020-10-12 à 13.17.39.png

About Tshirt on me, even if there are still some videos when I haven't any on me nowadays, I don't try hide any purple chest because anyway I'm NEVER PURPLE ON CHEST but simply in 2018 I have had a second hernia operation making me scared to have more similars troubles and I wear an abdominal hernia belt since that time which is not so pretty to watch.
So I put a Tshirt on it with my logo which is also a way to fuck the piracy. That's all ...

The belt makes a huge pressure on my body which is also not helping me so much for the blood pressure ratio and sometime even give uncomfortable feeling but I don't really have better choice.

But as I understand now, my lovely haters like Ricardo or Blueshit miss so much to see my hairy body, so just for you guys, here a visual from the security cam during the sex with Clara Mia after her XXXX with my 4 guys !!!
Sorry no red head and no red body but trust me my cock was hard inside her ... :P :P :P

Capture d’écran 2020-10-12 à 13.51.01.png

The spoon, and all lying positions amplificate the blood in my head reason why I'm like that. If I have had any shame or reason to hide anything, trust me it will be easy to just cut my face from the screen !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All people working with me know well how far I stay from any ingestion of a simple aspirin or any medication because i'm against it. Last time I used any medication was in 2017 in Los Angeles after I got a food intoxication ... and even after my operation in 2018 I refused to take the anti-pain pills.
Last week Shalina Devine was with me from early morning till the end of the discussion with her Romanian comparse Arlene Duval ( soon online ) and was a bit surprise after the pictures session ( nearly 2 and half hours later ), I directly attack the sex part without I jump in bathroom like all regular "performers" ( mostly because they need inject their penis or hide themselves when using pills ).

The problematic of my work is the fact I never know how long will take the part between the arrival of a girl and the sex.
It can be 20 minutes to 7 hours when we have to convinces them for anal etc ... and then I would like to see who can prepare himself the proper way with pills. Imagine me telling the girl and translator : "euh sorry I need a break now for half an hour because I need my pills to make effect before I start !" :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you can see very often how the excitation and effort make me become red head from the second I start lick them ... and it has always been like that.
It's interesting to see how my detractors one day pretend my dick is too floppy and next day accuse me to have good erection because I use Viagra. It makes me laugh and just shows up how their hate is equivalent to their stupidity !!!

Capture d’écran 2020-10-12 à 14.50.09.png

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line

Post Reply