SLADYEN SKAYA - WUNF 378

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

SLADYEN SKAYA - WUNF 378

Post by admin »

daba52
Guru

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA - WUNF 378

Post by daba52 »

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) WOW Sladyen took you both with such enthusiasm! 8-) It is another instance where I am envious of you both in providing her with such pleasure! :mrgreen: I'd love to have been a participant in such a debauchery of Sladyen! You are magnificent Sladyen!! I am in deep lust! :D

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

daba52 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:10 pm
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) WOW Sladyen took you both with such enthusiasm! 8-) It is another instance where I am envious of you both in providing her with such pleasure! :mrgreen: I'd love to have been a participant in such a debauchery of Sladyen! You are magnificent Sladyen!! I am in deep lust! :
Yes. Perfect. Great performance of Ian Scott too, but Sladen was the sun in this sex universe. Incredible WUNF.

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

amazing work here. i'll be honest. i liked her initial casting. but it wasn't until she showed up at the end of her mom's casting that i started to apprecate her more.

but here in her WUNF video her reactions are now just perfect. her cuteness, innocence, her kindness. Shes is a giver!! i can't wait to see the team up w/ her moms. waiting patiently !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon ///

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

I am impressed by the performance of Mr. Ian Scott literally put Sladyen on the ropes on several occasions and of course pierre is simply this great threesome.

pierre if you introduce Madame Milev to meet Ian Scott and make a scene, show us how experienced she is and you pierre can join the party

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think it will happened !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

nautica
Guru

Post by nautica »

Because it will not happen with Madame Milev?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No !!!

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre please shoot a SMM scene with Slayden or Luna, that would be hot