ALINA LOPEZ - WUNF 256

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

ALINA LOPEZ - WUNF 256

Post by admin »

Rinkmv
Newb

Re : ALINA LOPEZ - WUNF 256

Post by Rinkmv »

Wonderful video thx!
Did you fuck her in the casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Re : ALINA LOPEZ - WUNF 256

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sadly not ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alexandrow
Guru

Re: ALINA LOPEZ - WUNF 256

Post by alexandrow »

As I Said this in other scenes „No Pierre, no fun“. Not my Style of Video. Have nothing to do with this site.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on, she is gorgeous and Manuel fucked her hard !!! I think it's good sometime to have various kind of action here ...
Many people complain that I changed my visual for more POV, and when I give you a video more in the spirit of the past videos I was doing you complain too ...
So in fact it's impossible make everyone happy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

finalmac69
Padawan

Post by finalmac69 »

Thx for the update!She just amazing, plz also release ivy wolfe with manuel soon, cause those pov scenes are always epic for most of fans! Thanks PW!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're welcome !!!

PW

Northwest84
Padawan

Post by Northwest84 »

No disrespect to Pierre, but you gotta be a little strange to prefer a scene with him per one with manuel.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Northwest84 wrote:No disrespect to Pierre, but you gotta be a little strange to prefer a scene with him per one with manuel.
I disagree...Just because I like chicken doesn't mean I want it every day. Sometimes it nice to have Scampi or lobster, non? ;) ;) Both Manuel and Pierre have a great talent to take women to places they have never been before...Their techniques vary but the end result is a VERY satisfied partner...So seeing their partners authentic responses, becoming so orgasmic they can't stop is for me the best!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW