Skinny Vs Curvy Women

Pierre Woodman is one of the biggest porn maker of the world. Ask him everything you want to knows about girls and porn business. Hot News inside.

SKINNY Vs CURVY WOMEN PLEASE VOTE

SKINNY GIRLS
2
33%
AVERAGE GIRLS
1
17%
CURVY GIRLS
3
50%
 
Total votes: 6

Damixx
Guru
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Skinny Vs Curvy Women

Post by Damixx »

WHAT IS YOUR TYPE OF WOMENS :?: :?: :?: :oops:
Quels est votre style de femmes ??? :oops:

Post pictures of your favorites type of women :mrgreen:
Postez des photos de vos styles de filles preferées :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JustAGuy
Padawan
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 am
Location: USA

Re: Skinny Vs Curvy Women

Post by JustAGuy »

My type of woman is the one who lets me. 😂

Damixx
Guru
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Skinny Vs Curvy Women

Post by Damixx »

JustAGuy wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:43 am
My type of woman is the one who lets me. 😂
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Lionel
Guru
Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Re: Skinny Vs Curvy Women

Post by Lionel »

Damixx wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:53 pm
WHAT IS YOUR TYPE OF WOMENS :?: :?: :?: :oops:
Quels est votre style de femmes ??? :oops:

Post pictures of your favorites type of women :mrgreen:
Postez des photos de vos styles de filles preferées :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I could fuck any of them but I'll have a difficult time with number 6. I like chubinness, not obesity. Unless she has the prettiest face and a huge sexual appetite, I may pass.

Damixx
Guru
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Skinny Vs Curvy Women

Post by Damixx »

Lionel wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 06, 2026 5:59 am
Damixx wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:53 pm
WHAT IS YOUR TYPE OF WOMENS :?: :?: :?: :oops:
Quels est votre style de femmes ??? :oops:

Post pictures of your favorites type of women :mrgreen:
Postez des photos de vos styles de filles preferées :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I could fuck any of them but I'll have a difficult time with number 6. I like chubinness, not obesity. Unless she has the prettiest face and a huge sexual appetite, I may pass.
Same for me, I would even need alcohol :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I dont fancy skinny number 1, I m more into meat than vegetables :D
#niceface #slimwaist #bigass :oops: